HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Bright Hope, a faith-based ministry which partners with local churches to help lift vulnerable people groups out of extreme poverty, is launching a new program designed to help donors better understand the needs of those living in poverty and experience how their contributions are making a tangible impact.
Bright Hope's Radiant Online Course will examine:
- Scriptures' promises to those who engage with the poor.
- The emotions and mental roadblocks that keep potential donors from giving to the poor.
- What the poor really need and want, and the best strategy to lift the destitute out of poverty, permanently.
- Five "Indicators of Transformation" that enhance engagement with the poor.
- Four "Stages of Growth" that lead donors to become "Allies" - strategic partners with Bright Hope in helping the poor.
Bright Hope's CEO, C.H. Dyer, will guide participants through three videos, eight minutes each, from April 2-11. Through the online course and a virtual community group, Christians of all ages and backgrounds will grow, learn, celebrate and share in an experience like no other.
The course is exclusively available for this two-week period so those who are interested need to register now.
Visit http://BrightHope.org/Radiant for more information or to sign up for the free course.
About Bright Hope:
Bright Hope's mission is to bring Hope to those living on less than $1 a day. Founded in 1968, Bright Hope envisions a world where under-resourced, in-country churches transform their communities and bring Hope to individuals living in extreme poverty. To learn more, please visit BrightHope.org or follow them on Twitter @Bright_Hope.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/one-of-a-kind-online-course-helps-donors-better-understand-the-face-of-poverty-300417943.html
SOURCE Bright Hope