DUBLIN, April 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lean Six Sigma BB Training - Online Classroom (April 25th-29th)" webinar to their offering.
The fundamental objective of the Six Sigma methodology is the implementation of a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through the application of Six Sigma improvement projects. This is accomplished through the use of two Six Sigma sub-methodologies: DMAIC and DMADV. The Six Sigma DMAIC process (define, measure, analyze, improve, control) is an improvement system for existing processes falling below specification and looking for incremental improvement.
The Six Sigma DMADV process (define, measure, analyze, design, verify) is an improvement system used to develop new processes or products at Six Sigma quality levels. It can also be employed if a current process requires more than just incremental improvement. Both Six Sigma processes are executed by Six Sigma Green Belts and Six Sigma Black Belts, and are overseen by Six Sigma Master Black Belts.
Black Belts save companies approximately $230,000 per project and can complete four to 6 projects per year. GE first began Six Sigma in 1995 after Motorola and Allied Signal blazed the Six Sigma trail. Since then, thousands of companies around the world have discovered the far reaching benefits of Six Sigma.
- 5 Days of intense classroom training - 100% Money-Back Guarantee - 90 days of Online self learning access for all the classroom participants - Lean Six Sigma Black Belt handbook - Chapter-end quizzes for each chapter - Lean Six sigma Green Belt Certification exam at no extra cost - Illustrated examples taken from various industries
- 32 PDUs with Certificate provided to all Registrants upon completion of the Program - 5 days of classroom training from experienced Six Sigma instructor - Quizzes at the end of chapter to understand the chapter thoroughly - Online examination at no extra cost-to be taken within 90 days from the date of training - Get continued support via E-mail, Chat and Telephone
On successful completion of course, participant will be able to:
- Understand Six Sigma & DMAIC Methodology - Identify the voice of customers, their requirement & needs - Understand their role in the success Deployment - Understand how to develop a strategy for Six Sigma approach - Apply the DMAIC process to Business issues.
Who is this Course for?
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers & Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Six Sigma in process/quality improvements. - Production Managers, Production Supervisors & Customer Service Managers - Persons wanting an initial introduction to Six Sigma thinking and techniques - Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings - Professionals working in the support functions like HR, Admin, Finance, Purchase, Sales, Marketing, Training, Recruitment, Operations, IT-Support, Travel, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
- Six Sigma Overview - Fundamentals of Six Sigma - Lean six Sigma Projects - Lean Fundamentals - Quiz on each topic
- Process Definition - Six Sigma Statistics - Measurement System analysis - Process Capability - Quiz on each topic
- Patterns of Variation - Inferential Statistics - Hypothesis Testing - Hypothesis Testing: Normal Data - Hypothesis Testing: Non Normal Data - Quiz on each topic
- Simple Linear Regression - Multiple Regression Analysis - Designed Experiments - Full Factorial Experiment - Quiz on each topic
- Lean Controls - Statistical Process Control (SPC) - Six Sigma control Plans - Quiz on each topic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3dcwh/lean_six_sigma_bb
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/online-lean-six-sigma-bb-training-classroom---april-25th-29th----research-and-markets-300248463.html
SOURCE Research and Markets