DENVER, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Through an opportunity grant provided by The Taft University System, a limited number qualified students who can allocate the time to progress though Taft University's online Master of Education Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's 30 semester-unit M.Ed. Program is only $275.00 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for less than $5,000.00 in total tuition.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must apply on or after March 7, 2014, and begin studies on or before June 15, 2014.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program - an earned Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and be currently employed in public or private education at the elementary, secondary or higher education level.
- In order to qualify for the discount, potential M.Ed. students must agree to take their classes on Taft's accelerated schedule – meaning that they would have to complete the first and second trimesters within 6 months each.
- For the first trimester, M.Ed. grant students will pay $230 per unit, or a 16% discount.
- For the second trimester, M.Ed. grant students will pay $195 per unit, or a 29% discount.
- For the third trimester, M.Ed. grant students will pay $75 per unit, or a 73% discount.
Taft begins a new trimester on the 15th of every month.
- The M.Ed. grant is available only to the first 50 qualified enrollments.
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 15 units from other accredited programs.
- Students who hold an approved Montessori teaching credential may qualify for up to 7 semester units (of portfolio credit) in the Third Trimester of the Program, further reducing cost and course load.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
About William Howard Taft University A quarter-century after its founding, Taft University (www.taft.edu) has evolved into one of the most respected nationally-accredited distance learning institutions in the country offering degree programs through The Boyer Graduate School of Education and The W. Edwards Deming School of Business.
With over 30 years of delivering quality, affordable and flexible distance education programs to thousands of professionals and adult learners, we understand the needs of today's mature students. Most students find the learning experience engaging, meaningful, and rigorous, while allowing them to fit their educational goals around work, family, and personal life. Taft University faculty are uniquely qualified and credentialed in the subject areas that they teach. The combination of theory and relevant real-world experience provides learning outcomes that students can begin to apply immediately to their work environments. Presently the University offers nationally accredited programs in business, education, and taxation.
For More Information
William Howard Taft University
Media Contact: Jerome Alley 877-894-TAFT (8238) or Email.
Read more news from William Howard Taft University.
SOURCE William Howard Taft University