What can be expected from the Ophthalmic Devices Market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects.
Our 190-page report provides 124 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales across the all the major categories of the ophthalmic devices market. You will see financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets
How will submarkets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in the following Ophthalmic Devices submarkets:
- Surgical Devices
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Devices
- Vision Care
See detailed profiles or revenue forecasts for some the leading products in the market
How will leading devices perform to 2026? Our study provides detailed profiles or forecasts revenues for a number of devices and product segments in the ophthalmic devices market including:
- Intraocular Lenses
- Ophthalmic Lasers
- Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices
- Phacoemulsification Devices
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
- OCT Machines
- Fundus Cameras
- Slit Lamps
See revenue forecasts for the leading national markets
How will leading national and regional markets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in national markets including products, including:
- EU5 – Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain
- South Korea
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Visiongain forecasts overall revenue for the Ophthalmic Devices Market will reach $22.84bn in 2020. We predict a high revenue growth over the forecast period driven by an aging population, with a higher incidence of diabetes resulting in related ocular complications, rapid growth of emerging economies and emerging devices technologies.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain's analysis of ten leading companies, including these:
- Abbott Medical Optics (AMO)
- Bausch and Lomb (B&L)
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
- Carl Zeiss AG Meditec
- Haag-Streit Holding AG
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Historic revenue, analysis and discussion of company performance
- Analysis of major products currently on the market
- Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the ophthalmic devices industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the ophthalmic devices market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly consolidated and competitive market with significant variations in different geographic regions
- Changing political and regulatory landscape changing the prospects of future products and reimbursement opportunities
- Future paradigm-shifting pipeline products
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Ophthalmic Devices Market Forecast 2016-2026: Clarifying Vision - Prospects and Developments in Ophthalmic Surgical Devices, Diagnostics and Monitoring, and Vision Care report helps you
In summary, our 190-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the Ophthalmic Devices market – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for each major submarket – discover prospects for leading ophthalmic devices in the following areas: surgical devices, vision care, and diagnostics and monitoring devices.
- Detailed profiles or revenue forecasts to 2026 for 9 of the leading product areas in the ophthalmic devices market – discover prospects for leading ophthalmic devices products: Intraocular Lenses, Ophthalmic Laser, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices, Phacoemulsification Devices, Daily Disposable Contact Lenses, Autorefractor/Keratometers, OCT Machines, Fundus Cameras, and Slit Lamps.
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for twelve leading national market and one leading regional markets – US, EU5, China, Japan, India, Russia, Brazil, and South Korea.
- Assessment of ten leading companies – analysis of products, revenue, mergers & acquisitions, product type and product pipelines
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the ophthalmic devices market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3948177/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ophthalmic-devices-market-forecast-2016-2026-clarifying-vision---prospects-and-developments-in-ophthalmic-surgical-devices-diagnostics-and-monitoring-and-vision-care-300340209.html