NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), held its 18th annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston on August 11-12, 2015. The conference featured more than 125 public and private companies from across the technology industry, including AT&T, GoDaddy, Carbonite, Yelp, Qualcomm, GoPro and Pandora Media.
Oppenheimer Research Analysts at the event included:
- Shaul Eyal, Senior Analyst covering the Communications, Security and Infrastructure Software sectors
- Glenn Greene, CFA, Senior Analyst covering the Financial Technology and IT Services sectors
- Jason Helfstein, Senior Analyst covering the Consumer Internet, eCommerce, Online Advertising and Digital Media sectors
- Timothy Horan, CFA, Senior Analyst covering the Communication and Cloud Services sectors
- Ittai Kidron, Senior Analyst covering the Data Infrastructure, Management, and Virtualization sectors
- Sean McGowan, Senior Analyst covering the Consumer Lifestyle sector
- Rick Schafer, Senior Analyst covering the Semiconductors sector
- Brian Schwartz, Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software sector
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Senior Analyst covering the Emerging Services and Technology sectors
- Ian A. Zaffino, CFA, Senior Analyst covering Special Situations
"This conference highlights the continued growth and innovation within the Technology, Communication and Internet sectors. We are committed to providing a forum for companies and investors to discuss new trends and find new investment ideas," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer.
Oppenheimer's next conference will be the firm's 26th Annual Healthcare Conference on December 8-9 in New York City. These meetings provide opportunities for institutional investors as well as venture capital and private equity firms to meet with a variety of companies.
Conferences are only open to established institutional clients of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. For more information, please contact your Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. institutional sales representative.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
Certain statements in this release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, as discussed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.