NEWARK, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbit Baby, Inc., a designer and distributor of premium infant–to-toddler stroller and car seat systems, celebrates the launch of the Orbit Baby G3 Stroller and Car Seat System with luxury online retailer, GILT.com. For a limited time, beginning January 29th at 12:00 pm EST, customers will have access to the new G3 product line with unique curated product bundles available on GILT.com. Model and actress Molly Sims, has partnered with the two brands to celebrate the launch in New York City and share her must-have Orbit Baby items on GILT.
NEWARK, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbit Baby, Inc., a designer and distributor of premium infant–to-toddler stroller and car seat systems, celebrates the launch of the Orbit Baby G3 Stroller and Car Seat System with luxury online retailer, GILT.com. For a limited time, beginning January 29th at 12:00 pm EST, customers will have access to the new G3 product line with unique curated product bundles available on GILT.com. Model and actress Molly Sims, has partnered with the two brands to celebrate the launch in New York City and share her must-have Orbit Baby items on GILT.The new G3 product line allows parents to customize their child mobility system like never before with innovative infant & toddler car seats, stream-lined stroller seats, bassinets, stroller frames, rockers, storage and color options, as well as the ability to convert from a single stroller to a double.
Orbit Baby is the creator of the world's first 360 degree rotating stroller, which features an innovative modular design that allows parents to transition with ease from car to stroller and home. With an emphasis on advanced safety and engineering, Orbit Baby is continually recognized for its innovation, ergonomic design, and environmentally friendly focus. Building on the innovative design of the Orbit Baby G2 product line, the new G3 features an even faster fold, easier car seat base installation, and softer, more breathable fabrics, as well as a number of new color options, which include a highly anticipated, all-black single stroller frame.
The Orbit Baby system is a favorite amongst A-list parents including model and actress, Molly Sims who has been using Orbit Baby products since the birth of her son in June 2012 and says, "I love the whole system! My hubby and I have two bases-- one in each car, so we can easily transfer the car seat from one to the other. It's basically an all-in-one system. We can lift him out, lift him in, and never have to take him out of the car seat. Orbit is a no hassle stroller!"
The Orbit Baby G3 product features include:
- Unprecedented customization: the mixable G3 product line allows parents to choose from Orbit Baby's state-of-the-art car seats, stroller seats, bassinets and storage options, as well as a range of colors.
- Family-flexible: Orbit Baby's upgradeable system can convert from a single stroller to a double, allows for the addition of Sidekick™ Stroller Boards for a triple solution, has more easy-to-access storage, and can dock all seat options straight from stroller to rocker base.
- Back-saving convenience: The only travel system that allows you to dock and rotate both your infant and toddler car seat on the same car seat base and stroller base, with the back-saving convenience of Orbit Baby's patented SmartHub™ technology.
- Parenting made easier: The G3 features a 60-second car seat installation, a one-handed stroller fold, built-in cup holders, easily adjustable handlebars, and Orbit Baby's ergonomic dock-and-rotate interface.
- See the world in 360: The first stroller seat with 3DRotation™, which allows the seat to both rotate and recline in one fluid motion.
- Clean, green, and BFR-free: Orbit Baby's car seats use orbitgreen™ fabrics 100% free of BFRs (Brominated Flame Retardants), and all G3 Orbit Baby seats use fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex®, ensuring they are easier on your baby's skin.*
Orbit Baby G3 products will be available on GILT from January 29th- February 1st.
"We're thrilled to be partnering with Orbit, a company that values innovation and forward thinking as much as we do, on the launch of the G3 stroller system. The Gilt experience is all about complete customization to suit our members' needs, and the G3 allows us to do that in an incredibly exciting new way," says Jyothi Rao, EVP GM Women & Kids and EVP Gilt Strategic Alliances.
To shop the launch sale please visit www.gilt.com/orbit
To learn more about the Orbit Baby G3 stroller and travel system visit: http://www.orbitbaby.com/en/products/.
*Oeko-Tex® is a registered trademark of affiliates of the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology.
Orbit Baby® and related logo are registered trademarks of Orbit Baby, Inc. in the United States and certain other jurisdictions.
About Orbit Baby, Inc.
Founded in 2004, Orbit Baby, Inc., offers a complete child travel system, from stroller to car seat and beyond. The modular system includes car seats, strollers, bassinets, and storage accessories that are designed to take your child everywhere with unprecedented ease and style. With an emphasis on advanced safety and engineering, Orbit Baby is continually recognized for its innovation, ergonomic design and environmentally friendly focus. In 2011, Orbit Baby, Inc. was acquired by The ERGO Baby Carrier, Inc., the award-winning designer of premium ergonomic baby carriers. Orbit Baby is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
For more information about Orbit Baby, please visit www.orbitbaby.com
For more on Ergobaby, please visit: www.ergobaby.com.
Gilt, www.gilt.com, is an innovative online shopping destination offering its members special access to the most inspiring merchandise and experiences every day at insider prices. Gilt continually searches the world for the most coveted brands and products, including fashion for women, men, and children; home decor; and unique activities in select cities and destinations. We believe that every day is an opportunity to inspire and be inspired.
SOURCE Orbit Baby, Inc.