Original Drugs Pave the Way for Follow-on Biologics Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinar evaluates technologies that support the development of follow-on versions of original biologic drugs
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Healthcare Industry Manager Sandhya Kamath
With the impending patent expiries of biologic drugs, there is huge market potential for subsequent entry biologics. A strong integration of research and development with marketing is key to success. This Technical Insights analyst briefing will highlight the latest technology advancements, as well as the trends shaping the future of this market.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the growth of follow-on biologics
- Identify the drivers and restraints
- Discover trends in technology development
This briefing will benefit pharmaceutical companies and specialty biotechnology firms by discussing emerging trends and providing forward-looking projections.
"By 2015, the follow-on biologics market is expected to transition to a stage of high growth," said Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Industry Manager Sandhya Kamath. "With manufacturing advancements and regulatory guidelines falling into place, there is scope for more companies to venture into this space."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.technicalinsights.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan