CHICAGO, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
WHO: Hon. Buddy Dyer, Mayor of the City of Orlando together with the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), producers of the largest, most diverse career expo and conference of business professionals in the United States and the National Black MBA Association Central Florida Chapter
WHAT: Mayor Buddy Dyer and the National Black MBA Association announce conference programming highlights for the NBMBAA 37th Annual Conference and Exposition, the largest diversity career expo in the U.S. Conference begins September 22-26 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando. Highlights will include:
- NBMBAA Career Expo
- NBMBAA Employment Network on-site recruitment opportunities
- NBMBAA Conference Job Match
- Entrepreneurial Institute for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- NBMBAA Conference Exhibit Hall: More than 325 on-site corporations seeking to recruit top talent
- 450 corporate partners and NBMBAA conference sponsors
- More than $80,000 in prizes: NBMBAA conference business case competitions
- $10,000 prize: Innovation White Board Challenge for entrepreneurs
- NBMBAA Conference Keynote Speakers, and more
A VIP Evening Reception hosted by National Black MBA Central Florida Chapter will engage news media, Orlando city officials, Orlando community partners, and the Orlando small business community.
WHEN: Thursday, August 20, 2015
Press Conference begins promptly at 10:00 am and an VIP Evening Reception from 5:30 – 7:30pm
WHERE: Press Conference:
Orlando City Hall
VIP Evening Reception:
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
445 S. Magnolia Ave.
WHY: Mayor Dyer was elected on a platform of economic viability and the creation of high wage careers. The National Black MBA Association hosts the largest career diversity expo. The press conference will be an opportunity to announce programming where 325 on-site corporations are seeking to recruit top talent. More than 12,000 job seekers are expected to attend the 37th Annual Conference.
SOURCE The National Black MBA Association