VisitOrlando.com/deals To Aggregate Best Deals in Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla., July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Visit Orlando, Orlando's destination marketing organization, is offering visitors a second chance at summer with 45 days packed with deals and special events. Serving as an aggregator for Orlando's top deals, VisitOrlando.com/deals is an easy solution to find the best rates on hotels, plus discounts on theme parks, dining and more.
"Orlando is a great vacation destination year-round, but for visitors looking for the best rates, August 15 through September 30 is the optimum time to travel," said Danielle Courtenay, chief marketing officer for Visit Orlando. "Historically, the average daily rate for hotel rooms is at least 15 percent less within this 45-day window than at other times of the year. We created VisitOrlando.com/deals, Orlando's Deal Season website, to gather deals from our partners across the destination, making it easier for visitors to create their perfect money-saving Orlando getaway."
As part of its "Orlando Deal Season" campaign, Visit Orlando has partnered with Travelocity, TravelZoo, Living Social and other travel partners to offer a wide range of deals at VisitOrlando.com/deals. Examples include:
- Travelocity - Use Promo Code ORLANDODEALS100 to save $100 on a vacation package that includes flight and hotel
- Walt Disney World Resort – Save up to 30% at select Disney Resort Hotels
- Universal Orlando Resort – Receive a 4th Night & 4th Day free with the purchase of an exclusive vacation offer
- SeaWorld Orlando – Receive a free "All Day Dining" voucher with the purchase of a full paid, single-day admission ticket
Visitors during Orlando's Deal Season can also take advantage of unique special events:
- Star Wars Celebration VI (Aug. 23-26) - The Force stays strong in Orlando with this four-day event, held at the Orange County Convention Center, commemorating the magic of the entire Star Wars saga.
- Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month (Sept. 1-30) - More than 60 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $30. Diners can indulge in Orlando's haute cuisine for this exceptional value at popular restaurants, including Emeril's Tchoup Chop, The Capital Grille, Luma on Park and The Venetian Room. $1 from each purchased dinner is donated to the Edgewood Children's Ranch, which provides residential, educational and counseling services for troubled children and their families.
- soaked (Sept. 7-8) – This new, two-day extreme water sports festival will combine world champion water skiers competing at downtown Orlando's Lake Eola with family-friendly entertainment, car shows, live music and more.
Accommodation rates and offers are subject to change and availability. In addition, Visit Orlando's Magicard, a free and easily downloadable savings card, offers additional enhanced deals on car rental, golf, spa, outdoor activities and more.
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log onto Orlando's official website at VisitOrlando.com/deals or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando or Facebook at Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.
SOURCE Visit Orlando