Over 150 Boss's Day Expressions, To Delight 5 Types Of Bosses, From 123Greetings.com 123Greetings.com offers over 150 unique expressions for Boss's Day 2013 that are sure to please workaholics, traditionalists, buddies, miracle and women bosses.
NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Building healthy relationships with bosses may be important to be productive at work and may also lead to high employee morale. 123Greetings.com understands the importance of workplace relationships and drew inspiration from Business Insider's article published in June 2013, discussing different kinds of bosses, to offer customized ecards that are sure to delight them.
1) The Workaholics: These Bosses work around the clock with dedication and conviction. 123Greetings recommends 'you inspire me' expressions to please workaholic bosses.
2) The Traditionalists: These supervisors have set ways of doing work and are usually hesitant to accept change. 'Happy Boss's Day' ecards are ideal for them as they convey warm messages in a simple yet effective way.
3) The Buddies: They prefer being friendly with employees and want to be well-liked. 'Boss's Day fun' ecards are best suited for them. Through these ecards employees can lighten their bosses' day.
4) The Miracle Bosses: They are ideal bosses who support, motivate and lead employees. They are rare to find, but if found definitely deserve 'thank you' messages for being awesome.
5) Women Bosses: They may fall under any of the above categories; however, they deserve a special mention. 123Greetings.com offers beautiful ecards tailored for 'women bosses'.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder 123Greetings.com says, "We encourage everyone to send at least an ecard to their bosses. It is a great way to make them feel appreciated and respected on their special day. It also lightens the work environment while fostering healthy relationships."
Users can easily find the perfect expression from 123Greetings.com's collection of Boss's Day ecards.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Its offering of over 39,500 ecards across multiple languages covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories. Its presence is ubiquitous with its Facebook App and Mobile Website catering to users on social media and on mobile respectively. Its Connect feature is a relationship management tool enabling users to actively manage their expressions to both personal and professional contacts. It also introduced 123Greetings Studio, a unique platform for artists, to upload and monetize their own ecards.
For details, visit 123Greetings.com