SAN DIEGO, May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced this year's most successful and epicenter event at the 2014 Contact Center Expo & Conference, held in San Diego, May 6-9. The sold-out event brought together over 1,500 engaged contact center professionals, for a conference program focused on improving performance and operations, better managing people and resources, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
Event highlights included:
- In-depth and educational site tours from Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Centers, 2-1-1 San Diego, San Diego Padres/Petco Park, KP OnCall (Kaiser Permanente), CSA Travel Protection, and HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- Relatable case studies from top organizations including: Sprint, McKesson, Pearson, Symantec, Wells Fargo, UPMC Health, Vanguard Investments, iContact, CSAA Insurance Group, Transamerica Life Canada and Priceline.com.
- A record-setting number of exhibiting companies featuring the latest tools and services providing effective contact center solutions, including Salesforce.com, Foresee, Interactive Intelligence, Voiance, Genesys, inContact, LiveOps, USAN, and Vocalcom, plus over 80 total solution providers.
- Thought leaders faced off in Expo Hall panels discussing the hot topics facing the industry today, with participation from solution providers, industry experts, and end-users.
- ICMI Global Contact Center Awards Dinner included entertainment by the comedy group "Sketchy at Best."
- Keynote presenters included Bill Rancic, who shared an inspiring message of succeeding in business and life, and CEB Executive Director Matt Dixon, who provided insights on reducing customer effort and improving loyalty.
- Fun-filled networking gathering with hundreds of conference attendees at Petco Park to watch the San Diego Padres play the Miami Marlins.
"We're thrilled with the success of this year's Contact Center Expo & Conference," said Patty Caron, Event Manager for ICMI. "In addition to record attendance and a sold-out show floor, the buzz at the event is palpable. It's inspiring to see the industry come together with such energy and enthusiasm. We're excited for next year, and our move to Orlando."
Presented by ICMI, the contact center industry's most respected organization, Contact Center Expo & Conference provides valuable insight into how contact center professionals can improve their call center's performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, properly selecting and implementing technology, and more.
ICMI has also finalized the dates and venues for its next events:
ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference 2014
November 3-5, 2014
Hyatt Regency Chicago | Chicago, IL
Register now for Super Early Bird Savings!
ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2015
May 4-7, 2015
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort | Orlando, FL
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)