NEW YORK, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 8th edition of the 'Paint, Wallcoverings and Woodcare Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates both original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date and informed review of this evolving market. The report reviews recent developments in the above product sectors in terms of market value, trends, product mix, supply, distribution and key influencing factors, as well as providing forecasts for future market size and comment on possible future developments.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - performance in 2014/15, key influencing factors and future prospects to 2020.
- Products - sector performance, key trends, retail/trade mix, category breakdowns.
- Paint - emulsions, solvent/oil based paints, interior/exterior etc.
- Wallcoverings - vinyl, finished wallpapers and whites.
- Woodcare - interior, exterior and garden woodcare products.
- Supply and distribution - leading suppliers, market shares, distribution structure and key channels.
Key areas of insight include:
- Market share by value for overall market and key product sectors.
- Review of key market influences and trends – switch away from DIY to 'GSI'.
- Review of key product sectors and sub-sectors – growth / declining sectors.
- Changes in supply and distribution structures.
- Review of future prospects – short term prospects in 2016-17 and medium term forecasts through to 2020.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Market overview for paint, wallcoverings and woodcare – definition; market background; key trends.
- Market size - analysis of size by value – trends up to 2015 and prospects up to 2020.
- Review of key market influences – housing completions; non-domestic sector, property transactions; DIY/trade trends, and levels of household consumption.
- Impact of the recent recovery in UK economy, switch away from DIY etc.
- Paint – sector performance from 2010-2015 with forecasts 2016 -2020; key influencing factors; retail/trade mix, % mix by value between emulsions, solvent/oil based paints and 'others'; product mix within emulsions, solvent/oil.
- Paint - % mix by end use sector including DIY, trade domestic and trade commercial; paint effects sector; market characteristics and influencing trends; major suppliers and changes to supply structure in recent years; forecasts.
- Wallcoverings– performance from 2010-2015 with forecasts 2016 - 2020; product mix for vinyls, finished wallpapers and whites; market characteristics; recent trends within the sector and wider home decoration market; key influencing factors; major suppliers, future prospects for the sector.
- Woodcare – market performance 2010-2015 with forecasts 2016 - 2020; review of key influencing factors; trade/retail product mix, product mix for interior, exterior and garden woodcare; identification of leading suppliers of woodcare products; future prospects.
- Short term prospects 2016-17 and medium term forecasts to 2020.
SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Overview - major suppliers; product ranges; market shares.
- Analysis of leading suppliers within each product sector – share by product group, growth companies, products/market positioning.
- Distribution structure for paint, wallcoverings and woodcare – market shares by major channels – DIY, Trade Centres, Independents / Specialists, Merchants etc.
- Review of key channels – major players; growing/declining sectors; key trends. Trade and retail review.
- Future prospects for overall paint, wallcoverings and woodcare – market size forecasts; factors affecting forecast; economic factors; housing / DIY market, trends in terms of product mix, innovation and development, supply and distribution, etc.
- Key influencing factors in market – economic prospects from early 2016 onwards, housebuilding, commercial construction, trends in garden, door & window, DIY/Merchants sectors etc.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03730631-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/paint-wallcoverings-and-woodcare-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300250401.html