ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® is celebrating the New Year by taking it to the streets this season with their Winter Cocoa Tour! With previous stops in Detroit, New York, Chicago and Philadelphia, Palmer's will be hitting Baltimore on January 10th. Following the Baltimore stop, the tour will be headed to four other cities –Boston, Cleveland, Washington, D.C. and Minneapolis.
Join the Palmer's street team in multiple Baltimore locations for a free Cocoa Butter Formula lotion sample and a $1 off coupon. Fans can share the Cocoa Butter love on social media, using the hashtag #PalmersCocoaTour!
Catch Palmer's at the following Baltimore tour stops:
- January 10
- Transportation Center at Camden Yards and Convention Center Light Rail Station from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Harborplace & The Gallery and Baltimore Penn Station from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- January 11
- John's Hopkins Station and Shot Tower Station from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Charles Center and Lexington Market from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- January 12
- Center Street Light Rail Station and Hamburg Light Rail Station from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Convention Center Light Rail Station and Camden Yards Light Rail Station from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- January 13
- Pratt Street Light Rail Station and Lexington Market Light Rail Station from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- University Center/Baltimore Street and Royal Farms Arena from 3:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
About E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
Founded more than 175 years ago as one of America's first skin care companies, E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc. is a leader in treatment-oriented beauty products with its trusted Palmer's® brand. The name Palmer's® is synonymous with high-quality natural skin and hair care product lines including Cocoa Butter Formula, Shea Formula, Skin Success, Olive Oil Formula, Coconut Oil Formula and Eventone.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-hits-the-road-for-winter-cocoa-tour-300387307.html
SOURCE E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.