NEW YORK, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Paper & Paperboard industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 paper & paperboard market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 paper & paperboard market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 Countries contributed $167.7 billion in 2014 to the global paper & paperboard industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $166.6 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of -0.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the paper & paperboard industry, with market revenues of $72.1 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $31.9 and $19.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the G8 nations with a value of $74.2 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $22.1 and $22.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 paper & paperboard market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 paper & paperboard market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 paper & paperboard market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 paper & paperboard market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662389-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/paper--paperboard-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-300254698.html