FREMONT, California and BANGALORE, January 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The key demonstrations at CES include Linux Board Support Package for i.MX6 built on GENIVI Demo Platform, MirrorLink and HEVC/H.265 Video player for Automotive.
PathPartner Technology is a provider of embedded multimedia technology for Automotive Infotainment and ADAS aimed at enhancing the passenger's in-vehicle infotainment experience and improve safety and convenience of the driver. We enable building of IVI solutions by providing BSP, Smartphone Connectivity, Kernel /OS, HMI and key differentiating features such as Media Player (with Audio/video Playback) and user interactivity (such as touch, gestures or natural user interface).
Our expertise in infotainment is spread across huge portfolio of SoCs with proprietary accelerators and GPUs. We specialize in providing IVI solutions compliant to GENIVI specifications Our Infotainment offerings include
- Integration of connectivity peripherals such as USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to various automotive grade platforms. We offer Device driver development and BSP on various platforms and development of Hypervisors
- Handling Connectivity Stack Development projects including
- Enabling BYOD through development & Integration of IAP & IAP2, AOAP, UPnP, DLNA & MTP stacks to IVI platforms
- Integration and certification of Mirror Link & other popular technologies (iOS/Android)
- Latency reduction of Audio & Video streaming from smartphone to IVI platform
- Our Multimedia & Entertainment services include
- Enabling our customer's platform to support multiple codecs with variety of container formats
- Development & optimization of various Audio (e.g. Dolby, Opus & DTS), Video codecs (e.g. RV, DivX, AVS and AVS+)and post processing algorithms on proprietary accelerators, DSPs and GPUs
- Music Player, Video Player with connectivity/Mirroring and user interactivity
- Optimizing IVI for best possible experience on DASH board (High refresh rates of Navigation) with faster UX and Virtualization
- Optimized Boot Time of the early/rear view camera to < 1 second and Cold Boot to < 2 seconds
- We Develop Applications using QT, HTML5, Android, proprietary framework based on the customer requirements
- We also do complete Testing and Validation of Automotive grade Kernel and BSP and upgrading of Kernel
Our ADAS offerings pave way for a safer drive by providing necessary information to the driver and avoid or reduce chances of accidents. We specialize in development and optimization of vision algorithms running in real time for ADAS and Industrial Vision with wide expertise in image processing domain. Our ADAS solutions include
- Our Driver Drowsiness Detection is a vision based and non-intrusive monitoring system sounds an alarm and warns the driver when fatigue or drowsiness is detected
- Eye gaze detection algorithm captures the user's face (the ROI) and monitors the driver by keeping track of the direction of the eye in transport vehicles
- Pedestrian Detection is a real time camera based algorithm which detects both stationary and moving pedestrians in the vehicle's path and warns the driver through an alarm about potential collision. The algorithm supports handling of occlusions as well.
We are excited to demonstrate some of our automotive solutions at GENIVI CES 2016 Demonstration Showcase & Reception @Trump Hotel. We are inviting OEMs, Tier-1s, SOC maker, ISVs to reach out to us at
About PathPartner Technology:
PathPartner Technology, based out of California, USA and Bangalore, India, is a leading provider of products and services for multimedia centric devices. PathPartner has extensive experience in technology, engineering & business practices focusing on audio & video codecs, video analytics & vision, imaging, multimedia middleware, OS porting, system integration, applications and hardware design. We offer system solutions and services for multimedia centric embedded devices.
For more information visit: http://www.pathpartnertech.com
India: +91-80-6772 2000
USA: +1 408 242 7411
SOURCE PathPartner Technology