Payroll Software EzPaycheck 2013 Is Shipping From Halfpricesoft.com With New Form 941 Payroll software provider Halfpricesoft.com has released new ezPaycheck updates on 941 Form. EzPaycheck payroll software makes small business payroll an easy job. Download it today at www.halfpricesoft.com
HOUSTON, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Payroll tax software provider, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), reminds businesses and accountants that the new edition of ezPaycheck payroll software with the updates on 2013 Form 941 is available for download. IRS published the new 2013 Form 941 to reflect recent changes law.
"Payroll processing is complex but payroll tax software can be easy-to-use and user-friendly," said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We update our ezPaycheck payroll software throughout the year to help businesses keep up with the latest tax rates and tax forms."
This latest version of ezPaycheck 2013 software is available for download at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. Current users can download it for free. New users can try out for 30 days with no credit carded needed and no obligation.
The main changes on new Form 941 include:
- Social Security Tax: The employee tax rate for social security is 6.2%. Previously, the employee tax rate for social security was 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $113,700
- Additional Medicare Tax Withholding: In addition to withholding Medicare tax at 1.45%, employer must withhold a 0.9% Additional Medicare Tax from wages employer pays to an employee in excess of $200,000 in a calendar year.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. The software's graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, set up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.
Priced at just $89 per installation for new users ($59 for ezPaycheck 2012 users), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Designed for ease of use by business owners and managers, ezPaycheck saves time and expense while increasing accuracy when running payroll.
EzPaycheck payroll and check printing software highlights:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- Print Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
No more headaches for payroll tax calculation for small business owners in Year 2013. Small business owners who are seeking productivity-booting solution are welcome to start the 30-day test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software at:http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/Payroll-software.html
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
Customer Support Halfpricesoft.com, (866) 909-6448, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com