NEW YORK, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Fog Computing represents an evolution of Cloud Computing that takes into account the need for some computing to occur at the edge of networks. It will be very important for the Internet of Things (IoT). However, it will raise some serious issues regarding data security and overall data management. One of the key areas will be Big Data Analytics in terms of how real-time data is managed and optimized.
This report evaluates Fog Computing including its relationship to Cloud Computing as a whole as well as its role and importance with respect to IoT, Big Data, Data Management, and Data Security. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Regulatory and Policy Groups
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Government and International Bodies
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices and Technology Executives
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more
- Management Consulting and Advisory Firms
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03692440-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001