Pharmaceutical Market & Biotechnology Industry 2013 Outlook in New Research Reports at ReportsnReports.com With a focus on global pharma, rising stars and mature biotech, these pharmaceutical & biotechnology outlook 2013 reports provide an in depth analysis of players in the market.
DALLAS, Feb. 8. 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Global Pharma" released by MP Advisors and available with ReportsnReports.com provides analyses of individual large cap companies, promising drug candidates in their late stage pipelines, competitive landscape, and important therapy areas where new innovation will create leadership, forecast for major marketed drugs where competition/ regulatory scenario will change the dynamics, and the potential impact of several important upcoming milestones on the industry.
Key Topics Covered
- Value Based Pricing- Strength of Innovation Vs Fiscal Pressures
- Major therapy areas to shape up pharma business going forward
- Europe – Regulatory Pressures and Increasing Pro Generic Stance
- Will US fall to Pricing Pressures?
- Emerging Markets and their importance in Growth of Large Cap Pharma
- Global Pharma -Drugs Losing Patent Protection By 2017
- Impact of patent expiry in w.r.t. 2012 total revenue thru 2017
- Global Pharma Research Pipeline (PhII And PhIII)- 2013
- Global Pharma Milestones in 2013
- Roche: Breast Cancer Franchise And Actemra To Drive Near Term Growth, And Multiple Blockbusters In Pipeline To Take Care Of Long Term Growth
- GlaxoSmithKline: Next Generation Bronchodilators, Melanoma, Hiv And Emerging Market To Lead The Way While Regulatory Overhang In Respiratory And EU Pricing Pressure Persist
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Pressures To Dominate In The Near Term, Pipeline Will Take Longer To Deliver
- AstraZeneca: 2013 Will Be A Transition Year And AZN May Have To Take Some Bold Initiatives
- Eli Lilly: Late Stage Pipeline Fickle And Risky
- Merck: News-flow from Mega-trial on MRK's cardiology Franchise would reshape Merck's Growth Prospects
- Novartis: Back on a Growth Trajectory
- Novo Nordisk: Hemophilia Franchise and Thrice Weekly Degludec – The Future Drivers
- Pfizer: M&A Only Can Drive Further Upside In The Near Term
- Sanofi: Solid Base Business, But Upside From Pipeline Will Take Longer To Come About
- Global Pharma Sector Industry Tables
Profitable Biotech (Mature Biotech) and non-Profitable Biotech companies (Rising stars) have developed innovative drugs for treatment of chronic and non chronic diseases. In the next five years the distinction between mature biotech companies and large global pharma is likely to disappear as investment in R&D and acquisition start delivering and Market Cap match the large global pharma. Dividend and consolidation could be the future drivers and continue to attract long term investors. Optimism prevails around the future of this sector as a whole which was reflected in the unprecedented rally in shares in 2012. We expect this trend to continue in the next five year driven by launch of Innovative drugs catering to unmet needs in Alzheimer's, HCV, osteoporosis, RA, Psoriasis, MS, Dyslipidemia, Cystic fibrosis, Cancer and orphan diseases. Drug approvals and label expansion of existing portfolio of launched drugs and data from late stage pipeline drugs should maintain the growth momentum and investors interest.
"Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Mature Biotech" sector report provides valuations and an in depth analyses of biotech companies, their launched drug portfolio and promising drug candidates in the pipeline. The report discusses the competitive landscape of the targeted therapy areas and the innovative strategy each company is deploying to create or retain its leadership in the therapy areas. Forecast for major marketed drugs and drugs in the pipeline are included after factoring, competition, and risks from changing regulatory environment which could change the future market dynamics. Risk reward analyses of important upcoming milestones of the companies are included which should help fund managers as well as pharma company management to make critical decisions.
The New Avatar's of Microbes is a growing threat worldwide and the report "Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Outlook 2013: Rising Stars" expect "GAINS" for companies focused in the anti-infective therapy class. "Pill vs. Prick"- is gaining popularity as new oral options are entering the market for RA, Psoriasis, MS etc. Pricing and experience of patients and physicians will drive compliance and define market opportunity of these drugs. Orphan disease focus will continue to remain attractive and success of Eteplirsen (PhII, Sarepta) for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and other antisense, RNAi drugs in the pipeline could see the final maturing of oligonucleotide based drug therapies. This research provides an in depth analyses of biotech companies and their drug pipeline amidst competition and dynamic regulatory environment.
Explore more reports on the Pharmaceuticals Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/ and the Biotechnology Industry @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Our repository covers company profiles and SWOT analysis reports of companies in multiple industries as well as industry profiles for geographies across the globe @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.