PhotoBiz Releases Summer Crop Of Nine HTML5 Portfolio Site Designs PhotoBiz Releases Eight New HTML5 Portfolio Site Designs Plus Another Reproduced From Popular FLASH Design
GREENSBORO, N.C., July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- PhotoBiz continues to show its commitment to expanding its HTML5 Portfolio Site collection releasing nine designs since the beginning of May. The latest releases bring PhotoBiz's HTML5 Portfolio Site designs to a total of forty-two.
"What I like about our HTML5 Portfolio Site designs are the way they blend color, shape, and image. It really shows the craft that's gone into creating them," said Joanne Kline, PhotoBiz Marketing Associate. "Each one of them has a balanced, harmonious look that presents each image as the centerpiece. I love the visual aesthetic. "
New HTML5 Portfolio Site designs are named after famous beaches from around the world. Templates reproduced in HTML5 from FLASH retain their original names for continuity. Together these include:
- Emerald Isle has a calm nostalgic look of an old fashioned scrapbook. It can take full advantage of PhotoBiz's color-shifting technology beginning with the triangular 'tabs' at each corner of the content area that form the basis of the design.
- Mystery Bay adds to the PhotoBiz "slider" series. There are many customizable options such as the slider bar and dot in which colors can be changed to match the logo, background, or mood of the website.
- Malibu Beach was built to work in tandem with the brand new Pacific Coast Highway HTML5 Content Site/Store/Blog design. The two designs share elements and were created to complement each other. Each shares a distinctive postage stamp border treatment and double frame motif.
- Capo Beach is a minimalist design that lets the photographer's images speak for themselves. The navigation bar at the top, with its complimentary color bar beneath it, overlaps the content area for an embossed look.
- Glass Beach is a treasure of clean, modern design. It leads off with our new Designer Social Media Icons in the upper left corner of the scalable content area. The "maze" background texture for the page is a unique aspect of Glass Beach.
- Trunk Bay full screen design features a compelling broad band at the bottom of the page that anchors the site. If a custom background is used it will shine through that band. The logo also appears at the bottom of the design along with our new Designer Social Media Icons.
- Melbourne is a stunning reproduction of our FLASH "slider" series of designs. Images slide in from the right while the navigation menu fades in at the bottom, creating a sophisticated animation. Large images are enhanced with a subtle reflection.
- Golden Cape is a traditional design perfect for showing off images. Each corner of the framed content area features a circle, reminiscent of the pebbles found on Golden Cape. Another subtle design element is the two thin vertical lines flanking the content.
- Byron Bay represents a bold departure for the PhotoBiz development team. For the first time, cut-outs are used for the logo and navigation bar. Both the logo and navigation bar are half in and half out of the image content area. This does a great job of unifying the overall design.
Customers shared their thoughts on Facebook when the designs were released.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!! My FLASH site now matches my HTML5 site!!!!!! Love Melbourne!" said Barbara Ann of Ottawa Wedding Photographers.
Suzanne Feinberg noted "You guys are very productive these days - keep up the good work!"
For more information about all of PhotoBiz's website solutions, visit www.photobiz.com.
PhotoBiz is a managed website solutions company for photographers, creative professionals, and other small businesses powered by Passionate Support®. PhotoBiz specializes in designing and hosting HTML5 Portfolio Sites, HTML5 Content Sites, Stores, Blogs, and slideshow tools for online Client Proofing – all expressly created with SEO in mind. Located in Greensboro, NC, PhotoBiz has a team of Passionate Support® agents to partner with and mentor customers to enjoy an easy, professional online experience. For more information about PhotoBiz, please call 866.463.7620 or visit www.PhotoBiz.com.
Media Contact: Jennifer Roeder, PhotoBiz, 336.550.4622, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com