LOS ANGELES, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Planet Beach has made its debut in Los Angeles with its Westside location at 1914 South Bundy Drive. The beauty and wellness haven is the metropolitan area's only fully automated day spa with its futuristic technology-based innovations.
"Beachers," the moniker for Planet Beach members, indulge in unlimited access to groundbreaking automated spa treatments:
- pbGlow by Norvell - stand-up spray booth which wraps your body with a natural-looking glow; made by Norvell, the bronze behind "Dancing With The Stars"
- Teeth whitening - premium grade LED whitening that removes teeth discoloration
- Jade Lounge - meditation system using infrared heat that incorporates real jade stone to relieve tension and stress
- DreamWave - Shiatsu-style chair with built-in point locator that provides massage therapy for the neck, shoulders, arms, calves and feet
- Flex Stretch - Shiatsu-style back and neck massage with full-body stretch capabilities to restore the natural S-curve of your spine for improved posture and mobility
- Andullation - massage bed emitting infrared heat to help expand blood vessels and improve circulation
- Beacher's Angel Red Light Therapy - stand-up booth utilizing Vibra-shape technology to tone muscles, improve circulation and reduce cellulite
- Hydrate Beach - lay-down bed with oct-fusion technology combining radiant heat, vitamin infused steam, massage, super red lights and natural aromas to cleanse pores and reduce fine lines
- pbRenew - light therapy for the face to create a younger and healthier glow
- Hot Box Detox - infrared sauna containing a virtual instructor which guides participants through a 30-minute isometric routine of stretches, poses and postures
Owned and operated by Kelly Dedman and celebrity makeup artist Cool Benson, Planet Beach also offers skincare, nutrition and tanning products formulated to work in conjunction with its posh spa menu.
"Being a Beacher is a lifestyle," stated Dedman. "It's a way of managing the stresses of life by finding that special place you can visit anytime, a respite from life's storm where you can restore your life's balance."
Beacher memberships are available for $59/month and first-time clients are able to revel in any Planet Beach treatment for just $10.
"Beachers rave about our infrared and LED-based Red Light Therapy for the face and entire body," said Benson. "Celebrities like Jessica Alba and Lady Gaga have set the trend of using Red Light Therapy and infrared sauna sessions, so we wanted to give the same luxury experiences at modest rates."
Planet Beach is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. and on Saturday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. with Sunday open for VIP events and private parties. Scheduled appointments are highly suggested, as walk-in visits are accepted based upon availability.
For more information about Planet Beach, call 310.826.6600, visit http://www.PlanetBeacher.com, like it at http://Facebook.com/PlanetBeachLosAngeles, tweet @PlanetBeachWLA and follow on Instagram @planetbeachwestla.
Mary Beth Sales
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/planet-beach-brings-first-fully-automated-spa-to-los-angeles-300251955.html
SOURCE Planet Beach West Los Angeles