NEW YORK, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Diverse range of application a prime factor for the growth of polymer foam market"
The global polymer foam market (2016–2021) is estimated to reach USD 171.96 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 8.5%. Environment regulations set for different industry sectors, such as building & construction, furniture & bedding, packaging and other sectors facilitate the growth of foams.
"Building & Construction the largest application of polymer foam market"
Polymer foams are used in various applications such as packaging, building & construction, furniture & bedding, automotive, and others. In 2015, the building & construction application segment is estimated to account for the largest market share among all the applications, in terms of volume, while automotive application is estimated to register the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021, followed by packaging application.
"Rising demand from Asia-Pacific the major driver for polymer foam market"
In 2016, Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest market share, in terms of volume, and is projected to register the highest CAGR between 2016 and 20201. The robust demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the polymer foam market. China led the foam demand owing to increased manufacturing and assembling of vehicles in the past 2–3 years. It is also the largest consumer of polymer foam at the global level. Other emerging economies such as Brazil, India, and Mexico are projected to have a positive future in this market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 56%, Tier 2 – 33% and Others - 11%
- By Designation - C level - 44%, Director level - 33%, others - 22%
- By Region - North America - 28%, Europe - 33%, Asia-Pacific - 26%, RoW – 13%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Arkema (France), Armacell International S.A. (Luxembourg), BASF SE (Germany), Borealis AG (Austria), JSP Corporation (Japan), Recticel (Belgium), Rogers Corporation (U.S.), Sealed Air (U.S.), Sekisui Alveo AG (Switzerland), Woodbridge Foam Corporation (Canada), Synthos S.A. (Poland), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Ineos Styreneic International S.A. (Switzerland), Foam Partner Company (Switzerland), and Zotefoams Plc (U.K.).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the polymer foam market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03837538-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polymer-foam-market-by-type-by-application-by-region---global-forecasts-to-2021-300274240.html