LONDON, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights
· High level of quality control and inspection standards offered by 3D laser scanners and emerging market for 3D printers across the globe are expected to drive the 3D laser scanner market
· The 3D laser scanner market is expected to be worth USD 3.74 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.18% between 2017 and 2022.
· 3D laser scanners are the devices that can capture and measure the geometry of a physical object or the environment using lasers.
· The short range 3D laser scanner market is likely to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
· 3D laser scanners that have a scanning range of less than 1 meter are considered as short-range 3D laser scanners. These scanners offer a high degree of accuracy and real-time visualization of 3D scanning data.
"The polyol sweeteners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9%"
The polyol sweeteners market is projected to reach USD 3.30 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017. The market is driven by factors such as rise in consumer demands for low calorie and healthier food and beverage products, economic factors influencing the demand for polyol sweeteners, and growth in awareness regarding the functionalities of the polyol sweeteners in the pharmaceuticals application. The major restraint factor for the sweeteners market is the stringent regulations and international quality standards for polyol sweeteners.
"Sorbitol segment led the polyol sweeteners market, by type, with the largest share in 2016"
Sorbitol is a white, water-soluble six-carbon sugar alcohol (polyol), which is mainly derived from corn, seaweed, fruits, and berries. It is primarily used as a sweetener, humectant, flavoring agent, and diuretic dehydrating agent for various applications such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics & personal care products. It provides dietary energy and around 60% sweetness as compared to that of sugar. Rise in consumer awareness regarding low calorie and healthy food, along with increase in health issues due to the consumption of sugar are the major factors driving the demand for sorbitol.
"Europe to lead the market in terms of market share between 2017 and 2022"
The market for polyol sweeteners in the European region accounted for the largest share in 2016. Germany is projected to dominate the market for polyol sweeteners regionally. Europe is one of the largest markets for polyol sweetener products, owing to the increased awareness about their benefits. The high level of awareness has resulted in the demand for low-calorie foods to be consumed in this market. The population in Europe is health conscious and has increased its attention toward the ingredients being used by companies. Food & beverage companies are innovating to produce various low-calorie drinks and foods to meet consumer demands.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, is mentioned as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 43%, Tier 2 – 36%, and Tier 3 – 21%
By Designation: Director Level – 46%, C Level – 38%, and Others – 16%
By Region: Asia-Pacific – 28%, Europe – 40%, North America – 23%, and RoW – 9%
Key players are as follows:
The global polyol sweeteners market is dominated by key players such as Cargill (U.S.), E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), and Roquette Frères (France). Other players in the industry include Tereos Starch & Sweeteners (France), Südzucker AG (Germany), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), and Jungbunzlauer Suisse Ag (Switzerland).
The polyol sweeteners market, on the basis of type, includes sorbitol, erythritol, maltitol, isomalt, xylitol, and others (mannitol and lactitol). The functions of polyol sweeteners studied include flavoring & sweetening agents, bulking agents, excipients, humectants, and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into bakery & confectionery, beverages, dairy products, oral care products, pharmaceuticals, and others (includes cereals, dietary foods, and health supplements). The major forms considered include powder/crystal and liquid/syrup. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to buy this report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape — emerging and high-growth segments of the global polyol sweeteners market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following:
• Market penetration: Comprehensive information on polyol sweeteners offered by top players in the global market
• Product development/innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming equipment products, technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the polyol sweeteners market
• Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets
• Market diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global polyol sweeteners market
• Competitive assessment: In-depth assessment of the market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global polyol sweeteners market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4920968/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polyol-sweeteners-market-is-projected-to-reach-usd-330-billion-by-2022-300468755.html