NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Polypropylene foams market to register a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021"
The polypropylene foams market is projected to reach USD 1.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021. The optimum performance of polypropylene foam which is light in weight and durable, reusable and recyclable, has a growing demand in emerging regions, and is eco-friendly and sustainable, is expected to drive the polypropylene foams market during the next five years. The major restraining factors in the polypropylene foams market are the high price of polypropylene foams, and the lower awareness about the product.
"Expanded polypropylene foams is the major type driving the polypropylene foams market"
Expanded polypropylene foams have good low temperature performance and good chemical resistance. These types of foams are available in various grades, such as, low density, high density, and porous PP. The demand for EPP foams is largely backed by developments in the automobile, packaging, HVAC, and consumer products industries.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the polypropylene foams market"
The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing segment of the polypropylene foams market. The increase in middle-class population, rising disposable incomes, and demand from end-use industries are expected to drive the market in the region.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Others – 45%
- By Designation - C level – 36%, D level – 18%, and Others – 46%
- By Region - Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, North America – 18%, South America – 10%, Middle East & Africa – 5%
The key companies profiled in this report are, BASF SE (Germany), Borealis AG (Austria), DS Smith Plc (U.K.), Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan), JSP (Japan), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), K. K. Nag Ltd. (India), Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan), Pregis Corporation (U.S.), Sekisui Alveo AG (Switzerland), Sonoco Products Company (U.S.), SSW PearlFoam GmbH (Germany), Synbra Holding bv (Netherlands), Hanwha Corporation (South Korea), and The Woodbridge Group (Canada).
The polypropylene foams market report covers two different segmentations which include, market by type (EPP, XPP), and by application (automotive, packaging, consumer products, and others) and market by five different regions along with the countries in the respective regions. The application segment is further analyzed by each country for the respective region.
Reasons to buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the polypropylene foams market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on polypropylene foams offered by the top players in the global polypropylene foams market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the polypropylene foams market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for polypropylene foams across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global polypropylene foams market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global polypropylene foams market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04637230-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polypropylene-foams-market-by-type-application-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300395114.html