"Paints & coatings application estimated to be the fastest-growing segment for PU microspheres market from 2015 to 2020"
The paints & coatings application segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to a huge consumption of PU microspheres in paints and coatings. The increasing use of PU-based paints that act as a matting agent in wood floor finishes or architectural coating is expected to fuel its demand in the paints & coatings industry.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for PU microspheres"
Asian countries are expected to ensure the highest growth rate for the Asia-Pacific Polyurethane (PU) microspheres market during forecast period. The Asia-Pacific market is primarily driven by the growth of major end-use industries such as construction, electronics, and automotive. China is the largest demand center in Asia-Pacific and accounts for over half of total regional market volume. Various economic reforms in China over the last decade have helped the nation to emerge as the largest PU consuming country in the global market. Europe being a global hub of premium automotive, has a huge demand of Polyurethane (PU) microspheres making it the largest market by value.
BREAKDOWN OF PROFILE OF PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS:
- Distributors: 51%
- Encapsulators: 29%
- Polyurethane Microspheres Producers: 20%
Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and regulations. Leading producers of PU microspheres include Microchem (Switzerland), Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. (Japan), Supercolori S.p.A. (Italy), Kolon Industry Inc. (Korea), Bayer Material Science LLC (Germany), Heyo Enterprise Co. Ltd. (Taiwan, Republic of China), and Chase Corporation (U.S.) among others have been profiled in this report.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the PU microspheres market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on PU microspheres offered by the top players in the global PU microspheres market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the PU microspheres market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for PU microspheres across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global PU microspheres market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global PU microspheres market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03722543-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polyurethane-pu-microspheres-market-to-reach-usd-744-million-by-2020-300326514.html