NEW YORK, May 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A global business-to-business marketing services powerhouse officially emerges. Through a combination of deep vertical knowledge, trusted audiences of millions of professional users in high-growth markets and innovative marketing engagement, marketing services, a part of the Informa Business intelligence division, helps marketers build programs that connect customers with the right information, at the right time.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8099351-informa-b2b-marketing-services/
Informa Business intelligence delivers leading brands, trusted by their audiences, in high-growth industries. For example:
- More than 85% of U.S. agricultural GDP is produced by marketing services agriculture customers.
- Reaches 100% of the design to manufacturing process space.
- Reaches more than 825,000 professionals in the U.S. wealth management community, from financial advisors and planners to estate-planning attorneys and CPAs.
- Unrivaled reach of more than 1.2 million aviation professionals in 185 countries.
- Reaches nearly 1.5 million professionals who design, build, buy, sell, operate and support cars, light vehicles, trucks and trailers worldwide.
"Our sophisticated marketing services formula delivers proven results. We make connections and match audience needs with marketing solutions," said Kate Spellman, President Marketing Services and Communications, Informa Business intelligence. "With a trusted reach to millions of global decision makers and driven by our expertise in marketing engagement, we help marketers expand their market reach and grow their businesses. Our marketing services powerhouse is poised to continue to drive growth."
Marketing services sits at the center of a marketer's strategy. According to Forbes, the top marketing trends today are increased focus on customer experience, engaged and effective measurement, data-driven technology, personalization and content.
The lynchpins of Informa Business intelligence marketing services:
- Leading brands such as Wealth Management, Aviation Week, IndustryWeek, Electronic Design, Ovum, eBenchmarkers, Lloyd's List and Datamonitor are in the top position in each of their high-growth markets with strong, global audiences.
- With a global audience of business-to-business decision makers as well as a modern digital information platform supporting award-winning brands, marketing services delivers proven results.
- Marketing services offers multi-channel engagement opportunities for marketers to empower the right audience, with the right results through data-driven content analytics.
- Through an inherent understanding of its users, marketing services identifies users by demographics, targeting, segmentation and intent. Marketing services tracks users' interests, needs and the spending on the horizon.
- Through a state-of-the-art blueprint, marketing services understands the buyer's journey and is able to connect marketers with users at various step in the buying journey.
About Informa Business intelligence division
The Informa Business intelligence division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to businesses, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. It has a portfolio of more than 100 digital subscription products, providing critical intelligence to niche communities within six core industry verticals: Pharma & Healthcare, Finance, Transportation & Law, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Industry & Infrastructure, and Agriculture & Food.
President Marketing Services and Communications
Informa Business intelligence
T: 212 204 4351
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-informa-acquisition-of-penton-global-b2b-marketing-services-powerhouse-emerges-300455675.html
SOURCE Informa’s Business intelligence