Power Dynamics LLC announces the expansion of its repair services to include HDD rigs Power Dynamics LLC is pleased to announce to the Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) world that it now offers a full service repair facility for HDD rigs.
STENNIS SPACE CENTER, Miss., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With the addition of Mr. Richard Wilke, a well-recognized authority on HDD rigs, Power Dynamics (PDI) has expanded its line of services to include all aspects of HDD rig repair and re-build.
Types of services PDI has provided include:
• fabrication & installation of rig jackup systems for 500k and 1000k rigs
• design of a super-charged hydraulic system capable of absorbing harmonic shocks
• design of an auxiliary pullback attachment
• design, fabrication, & installation of improved hose carriers
• troubleshooting of control systems
• design, fabrication, & installation of an improved manifold system for hose carrier
• design and manufacture of various HDD rig components
• retrofits and upgrades to all HDD rig systems
Power Dynamics specializes in engineering solutions to unique customer problems/concerns.
Field service is also available 24 hr/day and 7 days/week.
Recent customers include companies such as Isaacks, Sunland, Mears, Delta Underground, Pumpco, Environmental Crossing Inc, Prime Directional Drilling, & Boots Smith.
Power Dynamics has been providing unique hydraulic equipment to the marine and heavy construction industry for over 25 years. Our engineering department can engineer, design, and detail unique solutions to the most challenging customer problems. Visit PDI on the web at http://www.powerdynamicsllc.com and Facebook!
Media Contact: Noll Barnes Power Dynamics LLC, 228-689-8582, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Power Dynamics LLC