Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020
DUBLIN, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58jwn5/power) has announced the addition of the "Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Expansion of T&D Base to Meet Renewable Energy Targets and Replacement of Aging Infrastructure Will Present Growth Opportunities" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Expansion of T&D Base to Meet Renewable Energy Targets and Replacement of Aging Infrastructure Will Present Growth Opportunities. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Transmission and Distribution (T&D) market covering five T&D equipment: switchgears, transformers, cables, shunt Reactors and substation automation.
The report covers an overview of equipment markets and market size to 2020. The report also includes geographic regional breakdown for equipment markets and competitive landscapes in 2011. Furthermore, pricing analysis is provided for the switchgear and transformer markets for major countries. Also provided are market trends for switchgears, transformers and cables.
This report covers global cumulative figures for T&D capacities, length of T&D networks and number of T&D substations from 2005 to 2020. It provides global T&D investment figures from 2006 to 2020, as well as providing T&D infrastructure overview and future development plans.
- Analysis of five T&D equipment markets: switchgears, transformers, cables, shunt reactors and substation automation
- Historical and forecast market size figures for the equipment covered from 2005 to 2020
- Historical and forecast market size figures for global T&D transmission capacities, lines length and number of substations
- Pricing analysis covering major countries for switchgears and transformers, for both power and distribution
- Competitive landscape analysis for all equipment markets in 2011 and market trends for switchgears, transformers and cables
- Global T&D investment figures for 2006 to 2020 and their division into transmission and distribution sectors
- An overview of T&D infrastructure for 38 countries, including transmission and distribution networks from 2005 to 2020, grid interconnections and future development plans
- Alstom Grid
- Applied Technical Systems
- Crompton Greaves
- General Cable
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Company Limited
- JSC Zaporozhtransformator
- Okonite Company
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Southwire Company
- Sumitomo and Furukawa Electric Cables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58jwn5/power
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.