"Prepare for a Blast" Webinar
CRYOCLEAN® System from Linde Preps Surfaces with Cryogenic Power
MURRAY HILL & NEW PROVIDENCE, N.J., May 1, 2014
MURRAY HILL & NEW PROVIDENCE, N.J., May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Learn about a waterless, solvent-free system for cleaning automotive, plastic and other manufactured parts at a webinar hosted by Automotive Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) and Linde, May 15, at 9 a.m. (EDT). The CRYOCLEAN® Snow system removes residue and other contaminants from plastic and metal surfaces using a pressurized stream of cryogenic carbon dioxide and micro-particles of dry ice.
Primary system benefits:
- Continuous cleaning on-demand with low-cost operation
- Water-free – no drying required, no alkaline wastewater
- No ozone depleting solvents – non-flammable, non-VOC
- Ideal for surface preparation prior to joining or coating
- Compact, scalable, easily automated
The one-hour presentation by Linde industrial gas expert Rolf Heninger will include
- The physics and surface dynamics of the cleaning system
- Primary applications in OEM parts manufacturing and finishing
- Comparisons with other parts cleaning methods, including wet cleaning
For more information about the CRYOCLEAN® system, contact Linde (www.lindeus.com), 800-755-9277.
About Linde LLC in North America
Linde LLC is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2013 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of EUR 16.655 bn (USD 23.1 bn), making it the largest gases and engineering company in the world with approximately 63,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
For more information, visit www.lindeus.com
SOURCE Linde North America