"We wanted to establish a one-stop shop location for our customers by offering moving-equipment rentals, a service that complements our storage-unit facility well," Gresky said.
Families needing the finest in moving services will now have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only makes their move easier but also has the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.
"Allowing small business owners to add U-Haul truck and trailer rentals to their existing product, an offering that comes with no start-up costs, helps provide these businesses with instant profits," exclaimed Clay McQuade, president, U-Haul Company of Knoxville. "We are more than happy to have given Todd the opportunity to build his primary business with the U-Haul name brand."
For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 423-402-8177. Business hours of operation are: Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sun. 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tennessee SuperGraphic fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers.
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625