DUBLIN, Feb. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bm3m2n/process) has announced the addition of the "Process Instrumentation Market By Process Parameter (Flow, Level, Pressure), Application (Water And Waste Water, Controlled Environments And Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture And Livestock), Communication Protocol, And Geography - Global Forecast To 2020" report to their offering.
The Global process Instrumentation market is expected to reach $18.96 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.34% from 2014 to 2020.
The Global Process Instrumentation Market report is segmented by Field Instruments, Communication Protocol, Ex-Proof/Intrinsically safe, Industry applications and by Geography.
Scope of the Report:
- The report primarily deals with different types of Field instruments like Flow, Pressure, Level, Temperature and Humidity.
- The report also covers field instruments by various communication protocol like Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus, HART, Wireless HART, Modbus, ISA-100, SDI-12, BACNet and Standard Analog (4 to 20ma).
- Further the Field Instruments are segmented by Transmitters 13.24 Billion(2020), Switches 1.53 Billion (2020)and by Gauges 4.08 billion(2020).
On the basis of application areas:
- This report segments Global Process Instrumentation market by various industrial applications like water and waste water, controlled environments and pharmaceuticals, agriculture and livestock, mining and metals, oil, gas & petrochemicals, power generation, and other process industries.
- The market share analysis for all the players in each of the applications has been covered in the report. This report also covers TAM (Total addressable market) 18.96 Billion by 2020 CAGR of 3.34% and SAM (Serviceable addressable market) 7.37 Billion by 2020 CAGR of 5.30% for field instruments.
On the basis of Geography:
- The market is segmented into four major geographical regions namely Americas (U.S, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Others) EMEA (U.K, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Others) APAC (China, India, Japan/Korea) and Rest of the World ( Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia).
- The current and future trends for each region have been analyzed in this report. Porter's five force model analysis, market share of major players like (Emerson, Endress+Hauser and many others), competitive landscaping is also included in this report.
- Americas is the leading region in the overall process instrumentation market with 35.94% of market share in 2014; followed by EMEA and CHINA with 31.98 % and 12.65 % each in 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover story: Primary Research Interviews
4 Market Overview
5 Global Process Instrumentation Market By Type of Instruments
6 Global Process Instrumentation Market By Application
7 Process Instrumentation (TAM ) Total available market
8 Process Instrumentation (SAM) Serviceable addressable market
9 Global growth forecast for 2014 to 2020
10 Global Process Instrumentation Market By Geography
11 Competition Market Share Analysis
12 Company Profiles
- ABB ltd
- BADGER METER
- DUON System
- Emerson Process Management
- FOXBORO (INVENSYS)
- Fuji electric
- GE Measurement Control
- HACH (Danaher Corp.)
- HK Instruments
- OAKTON Instruments
- OJ Electronics
- OMEGA Engineering
- ROTRONIC AG
- S+S Regaltechnick
- Siemens AG
- WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & CO. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bm3m2n/process
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets