NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Critical need of consistent and reliable public safety networks worldwide"
The global public safety in-building wireless DAS system market size is estimated to grow from USD 404.2 million in 2016 to USD 1,740.1 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.9% from 2016 to 2021. The public safety in-building wireless DAS system market is driven by factors such as mandatory new public safety buildings codes by regulators, adoption of technological advancements including 4G LTE Network, and extensive usage of wireless services.
"Hospitality is expected to gain high traction during the forecast period"
The public safety in-building wireless DAS system market in hospitality is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The hospitality segment is gaining traction in the market as due to demand for superior customer experience and better services in case of emergency in the sector.
"North America is estimated to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period"
The North American region is expected to continue being the largest revenue generator region for public safety in-building wireless DAS system vendors for the next 5 years, followed by Europe. This is mainly because of the rapid adoption of in-building wireless and public safety communication solutions in the developed economies of the region, such as Canada and the U.S., and because of high focus on mandatory high public safety standards. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with the highest CAGR. Organizations here are emphasizing on offering better customer experience to be able to differentiate themselves from the competitors, which is a major reason for the high demand for public safety in-building wireless DAS system in this region.
In the process of defining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of the profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 15%, Tier 2: 40%, and Tier 3: 45%
- By Designation: C level: 55%, Director level: 25%, and Others: 20%
- By Region: North America: 43%, Europe: 38%, Asia-Pacific: 15%, Rest of the World: 4%
The latest trends in public safety in-building wireless DAS system includes advanced intelligent DAS system.
The various key vendors in public safety in-building wireless DAS system market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. AT&T, Inc.
2. Verizon Communications, Inc.
3. Alcatel Lucent SA
5. CommScope, Inc.
6. Anixter Inc.
7. Cobham PLC
8. Smiths Group PLC
9. Corning Incorporated
10. TE Connectivity Ltd.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the public safety in-building wireless DAS system market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04014208-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/public-safety-in-building-wireless-das-system-market-by-system-component-headend-and-remote-unit-and-repeaters-service-application-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300312150.html