PwC Names N8 Identity A Top Technology Company To Watch Company Selected as Top 10 Up-and-Coming Technology Award Winner
BURLINGTON, Ontario, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that PwC has selected it as a Top 10 Up-and-Coming Technology Company as part of the PwC Vision to Reality Awards. Winners have demonstrated significant promise and potential and are considered "the companies to watch."
Industry analysts forecast the global IAM market to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.2 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing regulatory requirements. N8 Identity delivers a portfolio of IAM solutions to unify business, IT and HR processes under a single employee access and control platform. Customers realize immediate gains in governance, risk, compliance, auditing, reporting and security by centralizing employee network access controls. The holistic N8 Identity approach results in swifter time to value by:
- Proactively mitigating security and compliance risks;
- Dramatically reducing the employee onboarding lifecycle; and
- Significantly boosting productivity.
"N8 Identity is thrilled to be recognized by PwC as one of the most dynamic and innovative technology companies in Canada," said Jay O'Donnell, president & CEO of N8 Identity. "Being chosen as one of Canada's most successful technology companies is an honor, and underscores the breadth and depth of capabilities built into Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), our flagship product. We are pleased to have PwC acknowledge the strength of our product offering and the value of our process-based approach, and will continue to drive our aggressive growth strategy forward."
ELM, N8 Identity's industry-leading software, simplifies IAM by providing proven business processes for the proactive management of identities, access rights, assets, facilities and analytics with a consistent user experience across global organizations.
N8 Identity Key Facts:
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, controlling and managing access to assets and information.
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
- Accelerated time to productivity: Unifies and streamlines onboarding processes from all departments, aligning enterprise processes and improving time to value.
- Reduced administrative costs: Slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
Anita Tam | Vice President, Brand & People | Tel. (416) 800-4429 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Tierney | Account Manager | Tel. (831) 440-2405 | email@example.com
SOURCE N8 Identity