NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Qatar is one of the smallest countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region in terms of population and geographical area. However, Qatar is considered as one of the most attractive destinations for infrastructure investments in the region on account of quicker return on investment, liberal tax system and favorable government initiatives. With increasing infrastructure-based developments in the country, Qatar sanitary ware market is expected to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Moreover, with rising environmental concerns, consumers in Qatar are increasingly opting for eco-friendly sanitary ware and bathroom fitting products, which can save up to 20% of total water consumption as compared to traditional products. Consequently, sanitary ware products such as low water consuming flushing systems and infrared controls, sensor taps and showers are witnessing increasing market traction in Qatar sanitary ware market. Major market players involved in selling their products through various distribution channels, including exclusive company showrooms, wholesalers, multi-brand retail outlets, etc. are rigorously investing in the Qatar sanitary ware market to capitalize on emerging market opportunities.
According to TechSci Research report "Qatar Sanitary Ware Market By Product Type, By Application, By Organized Vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the sanitary ware market in Qatar is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016 – 2021. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing hygiene consciousness, growing hospitality sector and growing inclination towards lifestyle oriented products. Segment-wise, Water Closets & Cisterns is the most dominant segment in the country due to its high demand from residential and commercial sector. Region-wise, Eastern Region dominated the country's sanitary ware market in 2015, and its dominance is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well. Few of the leading players operating in the country's sanitary ware market include RAK Ceramics, Toto Ltd., Kludi GmbH & Co. KG, Jaquar and HEWI, among others."Qatar Sanitary Ware Market By Product Type, By Application, By Organized Vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021"discusses the following aspects of sanitary ware market in Qatar:
- Qatar Sanitary Ware Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Water Closets & Cisterns, Basins, Urinals, Bathtubs & Others), By Application (Residential Vs. Commercial), By Organized Vs. Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of sanitary ware market in Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, sanitary ware manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with sanitary ware manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04473087-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-sanitary-ware-market-by-product-type-by-application-by-organized-vs-unorganized-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300380754.html