QinetiQ North America to Display Innovative Solutions at I/ITSEC 2012
MCLEAN, Va. and ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QinetiQ North America (QNA) will display its latest modeling, simulation and training solutions for air, land and maritime environments at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, Florida.
Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference
December 3-6, 2012
Orange County Convention Center
Featured displays will include:
- Interactive flight data applications that identify events, deviations and trends, providing visual and analytical presentations of real or simulated flight data
- Unmanned system simulation architecture that encompasses all echelons from end-user to combined arms to command and control
- A reconfigurable, plug-and-play platform for the instrumented Warfighter
- Specialized training and operational support solutions in command and control systems
- Engaging, cost-effective, computer-based-training solutions
Additionally, subject matter experts will be available to demonstrate QNA products and services that can be tailored to support any specific training mission.
About QinetiQ North America
QinetiQ North America (QNA) is a subsidiary of QinetiQ Group plc, the FTSE250 company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:QQ.L). QNA delivers world-class technology, responsive services, and innovative solutions for global markets, focusing on U.S. government and commercial customers. Its engineers, scientists and other professionals deliver high quality products and services that leverage detailed mission knowledge and proven, reliable tools and methodologies to meet the rapidly changing demands of national defense, homeland security and information assurance customers. QNA is headquartered in McLean, Virginia. For more information visit www.qinetiq-na.com and join our conversation at www.facebook.com/qinetiqna.
SOURCE QinetiQ North America
More by this Source
QinetiQ North America is Accredited to Evaluate Cloud-Based Solutions for Federal Agencies
Jul 24, 2013, 16:23 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.