NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The long hot summer helped to stimulate consumption in many soft drinks categories including carbonates, packaged water and still drinks. Meanwhile, regardless of the weather, the well established and culturally important tradition of hot tea consumption continued its steady expansion, along with population growth. The limonata segment remains strong in still drinks as it is seen as natural and healthy compared to other soft drinks due to the long tradition of homemade limonatas. Increasing health concerns support low calorie and no sugar products. Consumers were attracted by the wide range of products and flavors in Nectars category which are available, as a less expensive alternative to purchasing 100% juice.
- Despite the heavy drop in tourism, carbonates registered modest growth assisted by the long, hot summer.
- Iced/RTD tea drinks and flavored waters appeal to consumers seeking healthier options and are expected to perform well in the near future.
- Flavored water continuously increases in popularity as consumers are in search of healthier options.
- Bulk/HOD water slumped again as ongoing health and hygiene concerns are still on consumers minds.
Canadean's Turkey Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavor, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavors and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Turkey beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Turkey to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442481-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quarterly-beverage-tracker---third-quarter-2016-turkey-300396837.html