- Good growth for flavored milk as it successfully positions itself as a nutritious after sport recovery drink.
- Weak sales of craft beer meant another quarterly decline for beer in spite of relatively buoyant imports.
- While cola consumption continued to drop, solid sales of citrus, lemon/lime and other fruit flavors helped to deliver positive returns for regular carbonates.
- Some of the decline in sales of still drinks has been driven by a shift by consumers to other products including iced/RTD tea drinks, sports drinks and flavored water.
Canadean's United States of America Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2016 vs Q3-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the United States beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in United States to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovationRead the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442484-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quarterly-beverage-tracker---third-quarter-2016-united-states-of-america-300377172.html