Questions Typically Asked After a Car Accident
The Houston car accident lawyers of 1-800-Car-Wreck discuss questions many have after being involved in a car accident.
HOUSTON, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Even after being involved in a minor Houston car accident, individuals often have many questions about what to do next. When a serious accident occurs, the need for immediate answers to these questions becomes even more pressing as prompt action becomes essential for ensuring the best outcome possible in the event that one must file a personal injury claim. The Houston car accident attorneys of 1-800-Car-Wreck have outlined answers to common questions many car wreck victims have that could help them more effectively deal with the aftermath.
- How do I know who is at fault? – Determining who is at fault isn't always easy in a car accident case. It is best not to make assumptions regarding liability and allow an investigation to be conducted to determine who is at fault. Speaking with an attorney can help one ensure that the correct steps are taken for ensuring the best outcome for a case.
- Should I obtain the other driver's information myself? – It is important to have access to the information of the other driver involved, but sometimes circumstances can hinder one's ability to exchange information. If one is able to personally exchange information with another driver, then it is recommended to do so; however, if one cannot these details are obtainable from a police report.
- Should I contact the police? – Dispatching police help to the scene is important for ensuring that a proper report is taken to detail an accident.
- Should I take pictures? – Taking pictures if possible is a good idea to help provide evidence for one's case.
- Should I get medical assistance if I feel ok? – Even if one thinks they have not been injured after an accident, seeking proper medical attention is recommended to ensure that they are physically ok.
- When should I contact an attorney? – Contacting an attorney as soon as possible is important for ensuring the best outcome for one's efforts to receive fair legal compensation from those responsible.
The Houston car accident lawyers (http://Houston.1800-car-wreck.com) of 1-800-Car-Wreck can help those with specific questions about their legal options following a car accident. Contact Brian A. Eberstein at the law firm of Eberstein & Witherite today for a free case review.
Media Contact: Amy Witherite, Eberstein & Witherite, LLP, 713-861-1101, awitherite@EWLAWYERS.COM
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Eberstein & Witherite, LLP
More by this Source
Need Holiday Shopping Help? 1800 CAR WRECK Has You Covered
Dec 06, 2013, 15:09 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.