RagingWire Data Centers, DBT-DATA & Digital Realty - November 20, Vienna VA - Produced by CapRate Events (CRE) Continue the Data Center & Technology Infrastructure Conversation: Attendance Builds for Washington D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Summit
VIENNA, Va., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Information, New Speakers, New Business Development Opportunities: CRE's National Data Center Summit Series will bring together the most active and innovative data center and technology executives for the inaugural Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit on November 20. Hear 40+ expert speakers and join 350+ for market intelligence and networking. More than 4,000 have attended National Data Center Summit Series events since 2011.
Today's Washington, D.C & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Discussion:
- Comparing and Contrasting Washington, D.C. and Mid-Atlantic Markets to National Regions & Opportunities
- Federal Data Center Consolidation: Analysis of challenges and opportunities
- What types of tenants are now driving demand, and how is this likely to change in the next 12-24 months?
- How will the cloud fundamentally change local and global data center real estate markets?
- Analysis & Predictions for New Market Investment & Development
Hear expert speakers:
- Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
- Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
- Thomas Doherty, PE, LEED AP, DCEP, Principal, WB Engineers+ Consultants
- Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
- Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
- Mark Gilbert, Director – Business Development, Data Center Solutions, COPT
- Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
- John J. Hendon, CFA, Managing Director, STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
- R. Kent Hill, Senior Manger, Economic Development, Dominion Virginia Power
- Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
- Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director – Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
- Peter Adrian Kavounas, CEO & President, Cloud Strategix, LLC
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
- Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
- Susan Liberty, Vice President – Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods
- Robert E. Lohfeld Jr., CEO, Sev1Tech
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jason Molfetas, Chief Information Officer, Amtrak
- Tim Nicols, Director of Wholesale & Channel Sales, RagingWire Data Centers
- Buddy Rizer, Acting Director – Department of Economic Development, Loudoun County
- Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
- Tom Shumaker, Senior Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Holder Construction
- David Tolson, President & CEO, DBT-DATA
- Allen Tucker, Managing Director – Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Robert Walters, Principal – Data Centres, Avison Young
> View detailed agenda:
3,000 executives from 1,200 firms participated in The National Data Center Summit Series since its first program in November 2011, with an average audience of 375. CRE's data center conference is a highly-informative one-day event with powerful market intelligence, including expert analysis of emerging industry trends, and new business development opportunities. More than 40 speakers participate in 10 provocative panel discussions during the one-day summit. Audiences represent the most active and innovative investors, owners, developers, capital sources and technology firms in the region and from around the nation.
The National Data Center Summit Series in 2013:
- New York | February 26-27: 450 executives attended
- Santa Clara | April 11: 375 executives attended
- Chicago | June 27: 375 executives attended
- Dallas | October 10: 400 executives attended
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Look Who's Attending, as of November 3:
- 365 Main
- 451 Research
- ABB Ltd.
- Avison Young
- Baldwin Technologies, Inc.
- Capitol Battery
- Capitol Power Inc.
- CapRate Events, LLC | The National Data Center Summit Series
- CFR Engineering
- Chesterfield Economic Development
- Cloud Strategix, LLC
- Colliers International
- Compass Datacenters
- Compu Dynamics
- Compu Dynamics, LLC
- COPT Data Center Solutions
- Cushman & Wakefield
- DC Capital Group
- Digital Fortress
- Digital Realty
- Direct Power Technologies
- Dominion Resources, Inc.
- Dominion Virginia Power
- DPR Construction
- DSA MCS
- EDG2, Inc
- Experis Data Centers LLC
- Facility Support Services
- FieldView Solutions
- Geist Global
- Haynes Whaley Associates
- Haynes Whaley Associates, Inc.
- Himes Associates, Ltd.
- Iron Mountain
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Ken Smith Marketing Group
- Kupper Engineering, Inc
- Loudoun County
- PDI – Smiths Power
- Piller USA, Inc.
- Pinpoint Capital Advisors
- Prince William County
- RagingWire Data Centers
- RBC Capital Markets
- Rittal Corporation
- S&C Electric Company
- Stay Online Corp
- STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
- TLR Energy Inc
- Varia Systems, Inc.
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Vision Technologies Inc
- WB Engineers+ Consultants
For additional information and registration: www.cre-events.com/dcdata
For sponsorship/exhibitor information, please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, Direct: 917-460-3572, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC