CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the first quarter of 2016 (1Q2016), ended March 31, 2016. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1Q2016 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 1.0 billion, an increase of 2.6% as compared with 1Q2015;
- 1Q2016 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 734.6 million, 5.4% higher than 1Q2015;
- EBITDA 1Q2016 is R$ 46.5 million, 8.8% lower than 1Q2015 and Adjusted EBITDA 1Q2016 is R$ 88.3 million;
- R$ 9.6 million of Net Loss in 1Q2016, with a Net Margin of -1.3%, against Net Profit of R$ 0.6 million in 1Q2015.
The main highlights of the 1Q2016 are as follows:
- Consolidated Net Revenue totaled R$ 734.6 million in 1Q2016, 5.4% more than the 1Q2015 (R$ 696.8 million);
- EBITDA had, in 1Q2016, a drop of 8.8%, compared with 1Q2015, reaching R$ 46.5 million against R$ 51.0 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 32.2 million in the quarter, a decrease of 19.1%, compared with the same quarter in 2015;
- Net Loss of R$ 9.6 million in the quarter and Net Margin of -1.3%, against R$ 0.6 million of Net Profit, or 0.1% of net revenue in 1Q2015.
Conference Call Results
MAY 13th 2016, Friday,
13:00 PM. Brasilia
12:00 PM. New York
17:00 PM. London
+55 (11) 3193-1001/2820-4001
For simultaneous translation into english, please dial: + 1 786 924-6977/ 888 700-0802 (calls from NYC)
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+55 54) 3239.2505
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/randon-reports-first-quarter-of-2016-results-300267955.html
SOURCE Randon S.A.