Randon Reports its 4Q2011 and 2011 Fiscal Period Results
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding of ten companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2011 (4Q2011) and 2011 fiscal period ended Dec 31, 2011. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2011 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, was R$ 6.4 billion, an increase of 14.1% as compared with 2010;
- Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 4.2 billion, a rise of 11.8% compared with 2010;
- 2011 EBITDA was R$ 556.7 million, 2.8% up from 2010;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 269.1 million in 2011, with a Net Margin of 6.5%, an increase of 7.8% year over year.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA has declined, in this 4th quarter of 2011, 23.8% compared with 4Q2010, reaching R$ 104.9 million;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 88.5 million in the quarter, an increase of 47.4% compared with the same quarter in 2010;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 50.2 million in the quarter, 37.3% down from 4Q2010.
Conference Call on Results
FEBRUARY 29, 2012, WEDNESDAY
11:30 am. Brasilia
09:30 am. New York
02:30 pm. London
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir.
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3209.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participacoes