Record Number of New Brands to Launch at Natural Products Expo West
Natural, Organic and Healthy living industry indicates strengthening economy
BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Products Expo West, produced by New Hope Natural Media, remains the premiere natural, organic and healthy living tradeshow in the world since its inception over 30 years ago. The trade only event will be held March 8 - 11, 2012 at the Anaheim Convention Center and will play host to over 3,000 exhibits showcasing new products.
"With over 400 first time exhibitors, the innovation and entrepreneurship shown at Natural Products Expo West pushes the natural, organic and healthy living market to the forefront of micro and macro economic growth," said Adam Andersen , show director.
Paralleling booming industry growth, this year will feature newly introduced business opportunities, education and events.
- The Beer, Wine and Spirits Marketplace will connect retail buyers with wine, spirits and beer importers, distributors and producers.
- International Buyers Program, through a program of the U.S. Department of Commerce, focuses on teaching brands how to create, optimize and find export opportunities into Canada, the E.U. and China to grow their business. Buyers from over 99 countries will be in attendance.
- The Bloggerati Forum offers the latest opportunity for exhibitors to connect and create a personal connection with some of the most influential bloggers at Expo West.
Natural Products Expo West brings together the latest and fastest growing trends, unveiling of product launches and the thought and entrepreneurial leaders across the categories of natural and specialty foods and beverages, organic, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products. "Natural Products Expo West is THE tradeshow for the Natural Products industry. Not only is it an amazing place to meet buyers, but the relationships you establish with other companies, with the New Hope staff and with industry veterans are invaluable. It's a place to learn, grow, network, sell and have fun," said Lauren Lortie , Director of Marketing for Justin's.
The year's keynote is Paul Greenberg is the author of the New York Times bestseller Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food and a regular contributor to The New York Times Magazine. Ziggy Marley will be the entertainment at the show's live music party; he is also launching his own natural brands at the show, Coco'Mon and Hemp Rules.
Co-located with Natural Products Expo West:
- Engredea and Nutracon, the ingredient and supply chains' most comprehensive trade show and conference platforms focusing on innovation.
- The Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace, an innovative outdoor event focused on organic products.
Editorial staffs who meet press guidelines may register online at expowest.com/press. Natural Products Expo West is open to a professional audience of manufacturers, buyers, and industry members. It is not open to the general public.
For Industry news and coverage of Natural Products Expo West before, during and after the event visit newhope360.com.
Natural Products Expo West is produced by New Hope Natural Media, a division of Penton Media Inc., the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services.
Contact: Heather Smith
(303) 998 – 9232
SOURCE New Hope Natural Media
More by this Source
Natural Products Association MarketPlace Tradeshow and Conference to Suspend in 2013
Dec 14, 2012, 13:45 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.