OAKLAND, Calif., Sept. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading personalized radio service, today announced that its redesigned website, now available to all listeners, features a host of new HTML5 enabled advertising products and opportunities for brands.
The new site allows advertisers to take advantage of:
- New Look and Feel: A new centralized content area accentuates each ad execution by increasing the space and immersing the user via an integrated skin for campaigns. Additionally, the modern page design scales to provide more creative possibilities for advertisers with additional ad formats.
- Additional Screen Real Estate: Ads are seamlessly integrated across the entire site while listeners explore music and artist content and engage in robust social experiences, such as interacting with self and friend profiles and feeds.
- Simplified Cross Platform Execution: Smooth platform parity between web and mobile, making it easier to execute cross-platform audio and visual ad campaigns.
- Bigger Videos: Video ads have been upgraded to a larger, full-screen video overlay, prominently showcasing advertisers' videos.
- Enhanced Social Features: New opportunities for advertisers to connect with listeners as they share and engage with others in the Pandora community and their social networks.
"All the great advertising options enabled by the HTML5-based site redesign lets us execute even more creative and targeted ads at scale with highly measureable results for our partners," said John Trimble, Chief Revenue Officer at Pandora. "Advertisers can further leverage the Pandora personal radio experience to connect directly with listeners and tap into the passion music evokes."
For more information on Pandora's advertising opportunities, please visit: www.pandora.com/advertising
Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. (OK, we've added comedy as well so we're also up for playing some jokes you'll love.) Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of hundreds of thousands of recordings. Tens of millions of people in the U.S. turn on Pandora to hear music they love. www.pandora.com