Redfin Launches Featured Collections, Providing A Look Into the Favorite Places and Spaces of Architects, Designers, Photographers, Journalists and Other Notables
Inaugural Featured Collectors Include Chris Pardo Design, I Can Has Cheezburger, The Real Estalker and Fashion and Lifestyle Expert Brittney Levine
SEATTLE, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Technology-powered real estate broker Redfin (www.redfin.com) today announced the launch of Redfin Featured Collections, which are sets of listing photos collected by renowned figures in real estate and other related industries. Redfin Collections is a feature on Redfin.com that allows users to browse, collect and share sets of listing photos. The new Featured Collections are highlighted on the Redfin Collections page and provide a glimpse into the favorite places and spaces of well-known figures in the industry. Featured Collections also offer a source of inspiration for home design, remodel and decorating.
The companies, figures and brands who are participating in Featured Collections can create Collections on any topic; at launch there are more than 40 Collections that range from beautiful interior designs, to unique architecture and impressive homes. The Featured Collections are highlighted at the top of the Redfin Collections page and will be updated on a regular basis.
"Since the launch of Redfin Collections in December, we've been inspired by the different ways people are using it," said Bridget Frey , Redfin vice president of engineering. "Creating Featured Collections is a way for Redfin to highlight those that are especially creative, useful or unusual. We've started by showcasing some notable experts, but in the future, Featured Collections will include all sorts of people whose Collections make us smile, sigh or dream."
Those participating in the launch of Featured Collections include:
Designers & Architects
- "Closet Obsession" by Caitlin+Caitlin Design Co.
- "Distinct Styles for Living Rooms" by Eduardo Mendoza , The Enhanced Home
- "Eclectic & Historic Estates" by Carlos Huber , ARQUISTE Parfumeur
- "Eclectic Modern Inspirations" by SF Design-Build
- "Fabulous Bathrooms" by Marjorie Skouras Design
- "Holy Moly Homes!" by Julea Joseph , Reinventing Space
- "Let there be light!" by Ariel Fox , Furniture and Interior Designer
- "Modern Design" by Chris Pardo Design: Elemental Architecture
- "Modern Interiors" by Alyse Zimmer , Build Urban
- "PHX Modern" by Colleen Lemons , Gould Evans Phoenix
- "Smart Landscape Design" by Taryn Rehn , McGranahan Architects
- "The Lottery Collection" by Sandler Design Group
- "Cheap Chic Staging" by Cheryl Homes , Cheap Chic Stage
- "Harbor Views | Boston" by Linda Shepherd , Buyers Desire Home Staging
- "Rustic/Nature" by Sandra Hesla , FRESH Home Staging | San Francisco
- "Signature Style" by Signature Staging
- "Styled to Sell" by Robin DeCapua , Madison Modern Home
- "Tastefully Staged" by Shirin Sarikhani , Seattle Staged To Sell
- "Up-cycled Furniture" by Jon Rosichelli , Rosichelli | Design
- "California Dream Homes" by Josh Phoenix , HD Estates
- "In the 'Entertainment Business'" by Maria Pulice Photography
- "Modern Home Photography" by Miguel Edwards Photography
- "Outdoor Entertaining" by John Keatley Photography
- "Behind the Scenes: Vanities and Armoires" by Brittney Levine , On-Air Style Expert
- "Boston Beauties" by Linda Merrill , Surroundings: Guide to Decorative Living
- "Castles for World Domination" by Colonel Meow, Facebook.com/ColonelMeowinthe City
- "Clean and Classic" by Dana Avidan-Cohn , Editor
- "Color Pop" by Wendy James Designs Blog
- "Entertaining Spaces to Swoon Over" by Rachel Drori , The Sunday Fare
- "Living Rooms" by Donna Vining , Donna's Blog
- "Mid-Century Perfection" by Ben Huh , I Can Has Cheezburger
- "Sunny Roof Decks in Boston" by CreateGirl
- "Serious Curb Appeal" by Shelly Van Rozeboom , Van Rozeboom Blog
- "Architectural Details" by From The Right Bank
- "The Real Estalker Collection" by The Real Estalker
- "YES! Kid's Dream Rooms" by Barbara Miller , YES Spaces
- "Marina Monroe: Luxury Living" by Marina Monroe , Executive Fashion Director at The Grove
- "Modern Inspirations" by Laura Schuffman , Fashion Stylist for Salehi and Schuffman
- "My Inspiration" by Melis Kuris , Celebrity Stylist
Other Companies, Services & Brands
- "Inspirations for an Active Lifestyle" by Anna Kaiser , AKT INMOTION
- "Modern Architecture Around the US" by Modern Home Tours
Each photo of a home in a Collection links to the home's listing details page on Redfin, making it easy to get additional details about the home, add it to Favorites, view it on Google Maps, or even request a tour. All Collections are viewable by Redfin users, and easily sharable via email, Facebook and Twitter. To see all available Collections, visit www.redfin.com/Collections.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a technology-powered real estate broker that represents people buying and selling homes. Founded and run by technologists, Redfin, has a team of experienced, full-service real estate agents who are advocates, not sales-people, earning customer-satisfaction bonuses, not commissions. Redfin's online tools feature all the broker-listed homes for sale, as well as for-sale-by-owner properties that don't pay brokers a commission. The company serves 21 U.S. markets, and has closed more than $5 billion in home sales. Follow us on blog.redfin.com or@Redfin.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.