Register for a Free Cloud Computing Focused Webcast How to Prepare Your Infrastructure for the Cloud Using Open Standards
SAN FRANCISCO, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Date: April 18, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 P.M. PST
Hosted by Huawei
How to Prepare Your Infrastructure for the Cloud Using Open Standards
You cannot open any magazine or newspaper, or travel through an airport these days without cloud-related advertising jumping out at you. It's everywhere and it' s new ... or is it?
This webcast will take a brief look at the history that has led to cloud computing and some of the main drivers that brought us to where we are today. We will investigate where things are going (or could go) based on what drove us here in the first place, but more importantly what are the new drivers. Join Peter Ashwood-Smith, Sr. Researcher at Huawei Technologies, and Michael Spanbauer, Principal Analyst at Current Analysis to learn about:
- What are some of the new drivers influencing the cloud infrastructure?
- Improving collaboration by helping distributed teams operate smoothly.
- What impact does proprietary vs. open standards have on cloud solution and why is using open standards important?
- What standards are available and how do you choose which standard to use?
- As an industry, where do we go from here?
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
- Peter Ashwood-Smith, Sr. Researcher, Huawei
- Michael Spanbauer, Principal Analyst, Current Analysis
- Jennifer Jessup General Manager, Interop
Media Contact: Jason Quesada UBM TechWeb, 415-947-6685, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE UBM TechWeb