Registration Now Available for AFA's Annual Air & Space Conference
ARLINGTON, Va., May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Registration for the Air Force Association's (AFA) 2014 Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition is now live!
This unique three-day conference will be held Sept. 15-17, 2014, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md., just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
AFA's Air & Space Conference is an ideal opportunity for professional development for military, government, industry, and academic professionals interested in the latest in aerospace developments. The Conference offers invaluable networking opportunities, interesting and educational forums, and expert dialogue on national defense and aerospace issues.
- More than 45 sessions, ranging from workshops to major addresses
- A Spouse and Family Forum, held in partnership with the Air Force's Airman and Family Care Division (A1SA)
- Enlisted Track Sessions with topics geared toward non-commissioned officers (NCOs)
- Air Force Anniversary Dinner and the Outstanding Airmen of the Year Dinner
Expect to hear timely presentations from top leaders of the U.S. Air Force, including Chief of Staff of the Air Force Gen. Mark A. Welsh III, Secretary of the Air Force Deborah Lee James, and Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James A. Cody.
In addition, the Technology Exposition provides more than 100,000 square feet of space to showcase the latest developments in airpower and space capabilities vital to the Air Force mission.
Be a part of AFA's national forum on air and space issues. More information, including the current agenda and registration details, can be found at www.afa.org/AirSpaceConf. Follow the conversation on Twitter and Facebook with #ASC14.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing 100,000 members. Visit AFA at www.afa.org.
SOURCE Air Force Association