LONDON, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Swiss reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Swiss reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Switzerland, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The premium accepted by the Swiss reinsurance segment grew at a review-period (2011?2015) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5%.
- Personal accident and health ceded the highest proportion of premium to reinsurers during the review period, with 10.2% in 2015, followed by non-life with 8.3%.
- Treaty reinsurance accounted for 99.8% of the premium accepted in 2015, while facultative reinsurance accounted for just 0.2%.
- The Swiss reinsurance segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading reinsurers accounting for 90.3% of total gross written premium in 2015.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2625810/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300408322.html