CHICAGO, Dec. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- (contact: Chris Daley, 773-296-2445) - Bedbugs in Boston? Calamity in Cleveland? Pillow fight in Peoria? Want to know what 2014 has in store? Futurist and "mentalist to the stars" (CHICAGO TRIBUNE and FORBES) Sidney Friedman has a 15-year track record of accurate prognostication perhaps unmatched by any other (72% documented accuracy). Sidney now releases his predictions for 2014. More info at www.SidneyFriedman.com
As seen on numerous TV shows, i.e. THE VIEW and the TODAY SHOW, known for his shows and seminars on extra-sensory mind power, and for his best-selling book YOUR MIND KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO, mentalist and futurist Sidney Friedman (aka Sidney Seer) has shown a particular knack for seeing future events, including the 2011 east coast earthquake, Obama winning the last two elections, the 2012 floods in New York City, numerous Oscar predictions, and the exact trend of the Dow Jones in 4 of the last 5 years.
Nonetheless, ironically, Friedman states: "Most of the future is not predictable. That is as it should be. No one knows PRECISELY what will be. But once in a while the curtain parts revealing a glimpse of tomorrow's theater. I attempt to interpret what these impressions mean -- sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Always though, my intention is for fun and curiosity."
Here are some of Friedman's predictions for 2014:
1) Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
2) Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it's been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
3) A fusion of resources, a major collaboration between China and the United States is announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
4) A major pipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
5) The feel-good network will feel even "gooder." Following several ratings-challenged years, Oprah Winfrey's OWN network will see its ratings and revenues soar this year.
6) Unlike most celebs, who keep their weddings closed and private, Kanye and Kim's wedding will be televised live. Some of the revenue will go to charity.
7) Garlic is in the news.
8) Strange, eerie, rumbling sounds are heard in the Midwest of the United States.
9) Chivalry returns.
10) Most improbably, the 2014 elections see Texas turning blue.
11) Snow falls in southern Florida.
12) A major delay occurs in the Oscar telecast.
13) The Chicago Cubs will make it to the World Series. But I predict this every year, and will continue to predict it until it happens.
The full range of predictions on OSCARS, economy and celebrities are at: www.SidneyFriedman.com
Sidney's goal is to do predicting the right way, with honesty, with integrity, with care, and with fun and intrigue .Learn more at:www.SidneyFriedman.com or call Chris Daley at 773-296-2445.
Read more news from Sidney Friedman.
SOURCE Sidney Friedman