DUBLIN, May 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Agricultural Irrigation Machinery Market - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Irrigation mechanization involves the methods through which the crucial and scare resource of water can be optimally distributed. The most prominent of the mechanisms are the drip and sprinkler irrigation systems. Drip Irrigation involves the release of water at the ground level in a drip wise manner, whereas sprinkler systems deliver water in a more voluminous fashion.
Water is the basic agricultural input required in any type of geographical conditions. Before the advent of mechanization, farmers depended on natural sources for irrigation. However, mechanization in agriculture has moved well past tractors, to encompass every aspect in the crop production cycle.
Such mechanization not only increases productivity and yield per hectare, it reduces the water consumption per farm. In the present agricultural scenario water scarcity is a major challenge and a key driver for the use of micro irrigation machinery systems. In majority of the countries water scarcity leads to deterioration of the food production quality and quantity. Fragmented land needs a controlled amount of water where the irrigation system proved fruitful. Irrigated land is twice productive than the rain fed land.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Europe Agricultural Irrigation Machinery Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe Agricultural Irrigation Machinery Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Netafim Limited
- EPC Industries Limited
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
- T-L Irrigation Co.
- The Toro Company
- Valmont Industries
- Deere & Company
- Lindsay Corporation
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Rivulis Irrigation
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq9xc8/europe
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---europe-agricultural-irrigation-machinery-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-nelson-irrigation-corp-t-l-irrigation-rivulis-irrigation-300272445.html
SOURCE Research and Markets