DUBLIN, Apr 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "France Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in France is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016-2021.
The vehicle fleet of the country is dominated by passenger car segment, followed by light commercial vehicles segment. Consequently, passenger car tire segment dominated the country's tire market in 2015 and the segment is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well.
In 2015, Northern France accounted for the largest share in the country's tire market. Additionally, leading global tire companies operating in France include Michelin, Goodyear, Continental and Bridgestone, among others.
"France Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates following aspects of tire market in France:
- France Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, OTR Tires & Two-Wheeler Tires)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Tires Sales Through Online Channel
- Sluggish Growth in Retread Tire Market
- Rising Winter Tire Penetration
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Tires
- Two-Wheeler - Fastest Growing Tire Segment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. France Tire Production Overview
5. France Tire Market Outlook
6. France Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. France Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. France Medium and Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. France Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
10. France Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. France Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone France S.A.S.
- CompagnieGenerale Des Établissments Michelin SCA
- Continental France S.N.C.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company France SARL
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires France
- Hankook Tires France S.A.R.L.
- Kumho Tire France S.A.S.
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- Pneus Pirelli S.A.S
- Yokohama France S.A.S.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3j98h/france_tire
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---france-tire-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-leading-global-companies-operating-in-france-include-michelin-goodyear-continental-and-bridgestone-300443431.html
SOURCE Research and Markets