DUBLIN, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis to 2020 - Updated Edition" report to their offering.
The "Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis to 2020 report reveals that the cancer immunotherapy space will be a significant revenue generator (excess of $80 billion) for the biopharmaceutical industry by 2020. The market has been supported by the approval of Bristol-Myers' Yervoy drug for melanoma, BMS's Opdivo and Merck's Keytruda, . Over the next decade, immunotherapies will be the backbone of cancer treatments in 60% of cancer types.
It is forecast that by 2020, Avastin, Nivolumab, Revlimid, Rituxan and Xtandi will be the top five cancer drugs. A single drug, Bristol-Myers Squibb's Yervoy, for example has earned revenues of about $960 million in 2013 and it is expected to have a market value of $1,775.2 million in 2020. Industry Experts have predicted that Keytruda and Opdivo will generate sales revenues of $2.9 billion and $4.3 billion respectively in 2019.
The interest on ADCs can be seen with the recent approvals of Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin) and Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine). Currently, More than 15 companies are developing 30 different ADCs targeting both hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. ADCs represent a novel class of therapeutic agents, gaining increasing attention from both large and small pharmaceutical companies.
As the ADCs carry a chemotherapy drug, they are believed to be more efficient and effective in the treatment of a disease. Due to shrinking pipelines and increasing pressure from patent expirations, big pharmaco' recognized the vaccine market as a potential resource for investors. Cancer vaccines have been found to earn a higher profit than the generic drugs, owing to the nature of the disease and the urgency in the demand for these vaccines. The global market for cancer vaccines was worth about $4.4 billion and it is likely to reach $8.4 billion in 2020.
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cancer Vaccines
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy
- PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors
- Dendritic Cells
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT)
- IDO Inhibitors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
3. Current Status of Cancer Immunotherapy: An Overview
4. Challenges in Cancer Medicine Research: An Overview
5. Cancer Immunotherapeutic Products: An Overview
6. Available Immunotherapies for Cancer by Disease Type: An Overview
7. Cancer Incidence and Mortality: An Overview
8. Market Analysis
9. Market for Cancer Immunotherapy
10. Company Profiles
11. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Participants by Product Segment
12. CAR T Therapy
13. Regulations Pertaining to Immunotherapy Regulation in the USA
14. Regulations for Immunotherapy in Japan
15. European Regulation and Immunotherapeutics
16. Manufacturing of Immunotherapies
17. Supply Chain & Logistics
18. Pricing & Cost Analysis
19. Current Deals Within the CAR T Market
20. CAR T Therapy Company Case Studies
- Ablynx NV
- Activartis Biotech GmbH
- Aduro BioTech Inc
- Advaxis Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CEL-SCI Corp.
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Cellerant Therapeutics Inc
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Etubics Corp.
- Galena Biopharma Inc
- Genentech Inc
- Genmab AS
- Gliknik Inc
- GlobeImmune Inc
- Heat Biologics Inc
- Janssen Biotech Inc
- Juno Therapeutics
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc
- OncoPep Inc
- Oncothyreon Inc
- Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd.
- Pique Therapeutics
- Polynoma LLC
- Prima BioMed Ltd.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Regen Biopharma Inc
- Roche Holdings Inc
- Seattle Genetics Inc
- Wilex AG
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h447mf/global_and_usa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global--usa-cancer-immunotherapy-market-analysis-to-2020---keytruda-and-opdivo-will-generate-sales-revenues-of-29-billion-and-43-billion-respectively-in-2019-300304023.html
SOURCE Research and Markets